not sorry lmfao

Jouno should be walking with an irritated face, but he isn't.

why should he be walking irritated? well, he's visiting his annoying friend. Tecchou.

A purple butterfly flowed past his awareness. he inhaled the slightest air, his eyebrows furrowed. He looked sad and tired, a tense pulse is cuffed to his chest.

 A red-ruby gemstone was held by his left hand, he gripped it tighter.

He exhaled, but it doesnt relief his pain.

The stitched wounds still hurts.

"....Suehi...,ro..

...Tecchou.." Jouno's voice was rasp. That 'Tecchou' was pitched not so harmonically.

A stressed look was there on his face, expressed so perfectly.

With all his strengh, he crouched to sit beside--

---the other's dirt and stones, well-known as a grave.

He was trying to speak, but his breath hitched. it failed him. His strengh just gave up, his emotions were expressed through it.

Tears fell again and again, then again...

" I'm sorry, im sorry.... this time.... i,  ...i....... i will say... --sorry... this time... just this.. im apologizing, to you.... im sorry.--" the waters his  eyelids created fell on his knees, then to the ground. the dirt where his dear friend was buried.

holding back from his nose to run, his eyebrows furrowed in frustation more.

At this point, he just looks like a miserable man. Which he is.

"....Im sorry, Tecchou..!- i... I never treated you fairly.... yet--.......you!.... I killed you.. i killed you with  my own sword,... thats supposed to be used for... criminals.... you weren't a criminal.., not at all." That guy tries so hard to hold it back, but his lungs heavied drastically. forcing him to let every tears out, merciless.

"Although... being.. partly a vampire-- i.. i still remember your words..... why..? why, why was it-- .... why was it 'i love you' , just why?!.... i dont get it... you should've insulted me.. you should had hated me back there...... this heartless guy. why didn't you crushed his fragile.... heart... instead, you just... you just said 'i love you, please live further. Jouno..' ?!... i just dont get it! you..! why didn't you just..?!!" Jouno tries to scream as he lectures his buried friend. His shaky breath could have not let him to do so.

"..Im sorry! god, whatever i do..! was it my criminal sins? but why did you punished him because of me..?! Hey... why?.... Please, i beg.... i beg you... God-- please, make us friends again in another life..!!" he screams as he held his chest tightly, gripping his tear-stained attire.

That guy fell to an illness after 4 days non-stop cries that were disclosed by the help of his friend.

'Jouno, if only you could.. hear me. I just need you to acknowledge that i love you was never a lie, no. not at all. so seeing you like this hurts me, just as a spirit watching from above.'

The soul rubs the peppermint-head's hair. or atleast attempted to. but it's fine because he can still feel the nice fluffy texture that he's majorly familiar with.

 Jouno looks to his bandaged hands, then his senses sharpened.

it felt like as if bugs are crawling on him.

The room was bright, for others. but it was hollow, shadowed, for Jouno.

...Beside him was a table with a glass of water ontop of it.

What if he just..?

*PLAACK!*

that glass of water turned into a mess.

...

..---a bloody mess.

...That guy's dirt and stone was placed beside his dear friend.

...

..

.......---That's good.

------- A/N!

guysy guys guys i cna explain guys my mental state is super shit rn pls guys  uhm guys guys uehm ueheueheheuhmmmrmm ermm