highschool mfs

(GUSTYUAYSFUGSUGI THASKN YOU SM FOR 1K READS OMH1@?#!?#??!?!???!! AHSJHGJAHSJHGJHJFHAJSHJGJASF ASJHFKLAJHSHG CRYING SOBBING KICKING MY FEET AND GIGGLING I DONT KNIW WHAT TO SAY !!!!!!! TYSM!!!!11111)

- (3rd person POV)

Class 3B, the class was popular for having the 4 (physically) strongest students in it. known as the hunting dogs. most students feared them, and of course there were bunch of rumors about them. the craziest one yet is a rumor that they were raised to be military officers that works under the goverment.

"Fuck ya mean that reading at the library is a 'must', even for me!? i'm blind, dumb librarian!", Jouno yelled at the librarian: Louisa May Alcott, who was unaware of his disability, does he give a fuck? no! but who does? his noisy friend, Tecchou.

"Whaa, S-so sorry! i didn't know! b,but... why are you even at the library at the first place, when you're blind..? sorry if the question feels offensive!", the librarian constantly apologizes through the sentence.

"Dumbasses outside are loud, the library is the most quiet place in this stupid school.", Jouno explains his excuse. Louisa replied with- "I see." and so he walks off, irritated.

"I apologize about him, Louisa." , said Tecchou who was behind Jouno the whole time, unnoticed by the librarian. he quickly followed the blind man while Louisa just stood replying, "No apologies needed!".

Tecchou walks over to the place Jouno was sitting at. the blind man groaned in hearing the heartbeats of his friend getting closer to him.

"Whatdya' want now, Tecchou-san?" , he angrily speeched.

"Mind if i sit--"

"Yes, i do mind."

"..okay.", Tecchou worded- before still sitting next to Jouno anyway!

Jouno sighed loudly in annoyance.

"You fucking stink!", He exclaimed. Tecchou raises an eyebrow to those silly words.

"Aand ya sure you don't?" ,  Tecchou playfully smirks as he asked the question-- no, that was a tease to Jouno who was *not* having it.

"I shower with extra expensive Soap, and i wash my hair with the most used shampoo brand in Yokohama!" Jouno announced which he received a giggle from Tecchou from.

"The fuck's funny?" , He turns to the other with furrowed eyebrows.

"-I just felt like laughing, that's all." , Tecchou excuses.

"That's weird!" Jouno shouts.

At the end of conversation, they both ended up laughing, Jouno would deny that fact sooner though.

A while later, the bell rang and they both got up to walk to class.

...while unknowingly holding hands.

- [ at class ]

Each students seemingly fell asleep through-out the whole session of class, except for one.

Tecchou. he was the serious kid whose always tries to pay as much attention at class as possible-- except, he wasn't really paying attention to the teacher.

he was paying attention to..... ants. 

to him, the ants on the window's edges seemed more important than the teacher's yappings.

however, there are 3 people having desks the closest to his desk and they're pretty much worse than he is.

to start off, 1st, we got Teruko, who was drooling all over her desk while sleeping. Fukuchi isn't the one teaching right now, so she doesn't really care about class.

2. Ranpo, who blacked out on his desk after eating 16 candies in a row at lunch break. it couldn't be a problem for him though, he's gonna get straight A+'s wether he payed attention to class or not.

Lastly on 3rd, Jouno. hes forehead was practically kissing the desk and his hands were covering the back of his head. he's on the verge of sleeping.

....atleast Tecchou's still visibly awake.

it was no surprise that the class ended with the teacher giving everyone a huge homework being due next week, the whole class groaned at the same time. many complained,  but the teacher did not gave a single shit.

"Aahh, that teacher is a fucking devil fresh from the pits of hell! who in the glorious saigiku bloodline, walks in a classroom, teaches history -which is a SUPER BORING subject- like a damn genshin NPC, ends the lesson with a pile of homeworks that i bet my kidney wont even be relevant to what he teached, AND JUST WALKED OUT THE CLASSROOM LIKE THAT!", Jouno ranted sentences after sentences to the other who just agreed to every one of his complaints.

"I swear i will strangle that man with used tissues and let him rot, tied on a spikey chair!" , Jouno ragefully yaps again, that exclamation made Tecchou unhappy, so he bluntly replies-

"That is injustice, Jouno." , Tecchou looks at him with simple amber-brownish(?) eyes. Jouno lowers his eyebrows and scoffs.

"Brabrabrabrababa-! i am Tecchou Suehiro, i liek justisse, justicee iss my yin and my yang, justice is my will to live, without justice, i amm an ant~, justiss-" , Tecchou covers Jouno's mouth before he could finish that filthy sentence.

"Stop that!" , by his tone of voice, Jouno could tell that Tecchou was cringing by what he was saying earlier.

"It sounds like you, you can't deny that, though." , Jouno pouts.

"Then i am Jouno Saigiku-.... the... the....  " , Tecchou's attempt to imitate Jouno funnily fails.

"Theee?," Jouno raises his eyebrow.

"...The.... The society hater!- i..  i hate society, everythings super duper loud! the sound of them breathing-- is, is annoying..! " Tecchou continues his attempt to imitate the other.

"That's fax." , Jouno exclaims.

"my liver's gonna blast of frustation. i need coffee with soy sauce, ASAP." Tecchou attempted on being overdramatic, which comedically failed. it still peeked Jouno's humor though.

"You're unfunny." Jouno worded.

"I know. im pretty lame." , Tecchou said numbly.

Jouno broke into laughter due to his broken humor, Tecchou, even if he has no idea of why Jouno's laughing, joined in anyway. He's *that* type of guy who always laughs when other does, even if he doesn't understand why they're laughing.

"Ahah-- ha, i-i'll head home now. pffht- see ya, weirdo." , Jouno waves at Tecchou who waved back. he went home as any other usual day.

---

( this chapter originally was angst but i felt kind and so deleted the sad part of the ending. )