Tricked| JJK

The married couple was making love in bed

The married couple was making love in bed. The moans, the groans, the curse words, and the skin slapping filled the room. The husband groans while thrusting himself into his wife who is lying beneath him moaning loudly while her nails scratching on his back. Her eyes rolled back at the pleasure her husband was giving her.
After three years her husband was back from the military serving the nation but he was on vacation. It's been four years since they married. After a year of togetherness, they have to separate. After three years they both see each other and can't control themselves.

His thrusts became hard and rough when he got to know that he was near to release. She wrapped her legs around his waist pulled him closer to her and kissed him passionately.
A loud moan released from both of their mouths after the release. They both panted hard while catching their breath. He lay on top of her breathing heavily. He got on his knees once he was stable and kissed her forehead lovingly whispering,

"I love you, Yn"
Jungkook said smiling at your sweaty face.

"I love you too, Kook."
You said running your hand on his cheek.

Both of them are gazing at each other lovingly eyes filled with love and passion.

He lifted you in his arms and walked to the washroom. He made you stand in the shower cubicle before turning the shower to fall. His hands held your waist caressing it and making you close your eyes and lay your head on his chest hugging him.

"Is my lady feeling sore?"
He asked, you to look up at him.

"A little."
You answered.

"But will vanish if her husband cuddles with her."
You said.

He smiled at your words bopping you his nose with his and answered back,

"As you wish, my lady."

They both walked out of the shower. He grabbed a towel before wrapping it around him grabbed another and wiped the water off from her body. He picked up his hoodie and made her wear it before giving her small shorts.
He wore sweatpants and they both went to their bedroom to sleep.

Jungkook got on the bed and opened his arms for his wife to sink in,

"Yn, come."

You jumped in his arms giggling. You looked up at his face and kissed his cheeks.

"Good night, kookie."

"Good night, Yn."

Before they can close their eyes his phone rings. He got up with her in his arms and stretched his arms to the nightstand to pick up his phone. While Yn looked at the wall clock to see the time it was past 2:00 am, she wondered who might be calling now.
She turned her head to see Jungkook talking on the phone. He was talking so seriously that made her think what's the matter in the middle of the night?

Jungkook cut the call before looking at her with his pleading eyes. She knows something is wrong with the way he behaves. She knows he is going to the army base for some confidential meeting that they held up at night out of nowhere.