Royal Betrayal 2| MYG

The married couple are in their cabin

The married couple are in their cabin. King Namjoon glanced at his wife, Queen Yn, who was sipping wine while looking out the window. Namjoon got up from the bed and walked over to her. He wrapped his right arm around her waist and complimented her appearance.

Queen Yn asked why everyone was jealous of her, and Namjoon replied that they couldn't match her bravery and fierceness. She mentally smirked at his statement and asked Namjoon if it was time. Namjoon understood what she meant and assured her that he had already prepared everything.

They both got ready for bed and fell asleep. Meanwhile, someone couldn't sleep as he was heartbroken that his love had betrayed him. He had believed in her, loved her, cherished her, and adored her, but she had crushed his heart mercilessly. He couldn't believe that she had done this to him, but it was hard not to believe it. He saw her everywhere and in everything he looked at, and it was painful for him to accept what had happened.

He picked up the wine bottle beside him and threw it at the wall, making it shatter into pieces.

He swore that he wouldn't let her go away from him.

The next day, the whole Kingdom was busy arranging for the arrival of the Incheon King. The King was getting ready in his chamber to meet the King while his Queen was helping him get ready. She ran her hand through the fabric above his chest. King Namjoon looked at her emotionless face and made her look up at him, holding her chin.

"Is everything alright, My Queen?" he asked.

She sighed and replied, "Yes, Namjoon. I'm alright."

He sighed at her behavior. "Don't worry, sweetheart. Everything will go smoothly. Come on, let's go now," he said, holding his hand out for her.

They walked together in the hallway to the courtroom, where all the guards and maids standing at the corner bowed at them. King Namjoon sat on his throne, while Queen Yn sat on her throne beside his. Soon, a guard came inside the courtroom and bowed to the Queen before speaking.

"My Majesty, the King of Incheon has arrived," he announced.

Namjoon nodded at him and commanded him, "Escort them inside."

The guard bowed at them and went to escort the King of Incheon inside. Soon, the King of Incheon arrived in all his glory. A dark aura could be felt around him, making every maid and guard lower their eyes. But King Namjoon and Queen Yn were not scared of him. The King of Incheon looked like a devil King, with his long hair and long nails, evil filled his eyes, and a smirk dancing on his lips as he eyed down the Queen.

He came to the center of the hall and bowed at the King and the Queen. "My greetings to the newly married couple," he said. "I heard that this is a land of beauties. Indeed it is. From the time I entered your land, all I could see were beauties, from newborns to oldies," he sneered at them with a dirty smirk on his lips.