Caught in a lie| PJM

Getting inside the empty classroom Jimin sighed heavily looking at his friends who were enjoying their lunch without waiting for him.

"Can't you two wait for me? I just told you I'll be back after meeting the principal but look at you two eating your lunch and mine too

"Can't you two wait for me? I just told you I'll be back after meeting the principal but look at you two eating your lunch and mine too. Don't you have a little courtesy about your friend?"
Jimin ranted at Taehyung and Mike who were looking at him blinking their eyes with their mouths full of food. Taehyung swallowed the food before answering him.

"You said you would take only five minutes, but you took half an hour. Our stomachs were growling. That's why."
Taehyung said and came near him and wiped his hands on his shirt making Jimin push him away.

"Jimin! Mr. Cho called you to meet him after the classes."
Mike said and came near him and wiped his hands on his T-shirt too. Making Jimin smack his head.

"What did I do now?"
Jimin groaned.

"We don't know, it's you who always made yourselves into trouble. Always beating up everyone, pulling everyone's leg. What did the principal say?"
Taehyung asked him.

"He warned me. If he sees me beating someone again he will suspend me."
Jimin said rolling his eyes.

Taehyung and Mike laughed out loud making Jimin mad. He just sits on the chair looking at the laughing duo.

"You are behaving like it's a big deal. As always you are going to beat everyone around. It's not like you will listen to us. Then what's with the longing face?"
Mike asked him still breathing heavily after the laughter.

"I would have let it go if he hadn't threatened me with my dad's name."
Jimin said huffing.

"If he got to know I'm still like this then he wouldn't let me be on my own. He will ask me to come and stay with them or worse he will home-school me.
Sometimes I feel like I'm a child because of the way they are treating me."
Jimin said mumbling.

The bell rings indicating the lunch hour is over.

The students started to enter the class as the class was going to start.
Jimin, Tae, and Mike also got seated in their seats.