Royal Treaty| JJK

"Father, can I come with you and Mom?"
You asked your father as he was getting ready to attend the neighboring state's king's son's coronation ceremony.

"What are you going to do there, sweetheart? As far as I know, you don't like gatherings. Then what happened?" He asked you while fixing his dress.

"I'm so bored in this castle, Father. Please take me with you," you pleaded with him while trying to act like a good girl.

"Fine, no need to act like a good girl. Go and get ready," he said, and you smiled brightly.

"Thank you, Father," you said and ran to your bedroom happily.

-

You are Yn, the princess of Ilsan. Your father is the king of Ilsan. You are a twenty-year-old girl who likes to live a happy life without any drama. You have wonderful parents who won't force you to do anything. They let you learn sword fighting, horse riding, architecture, painting, and other things. They want you to live your life as you like.

-

You and your parents are ready to go to Daegu now. You and your mother are sitting inside the palanquin while your father is riding his horse with the soldiers.

"Mother, is the King of Daegu called Father to the ceremony? Because as far as I know Father and him are not on good terms."
You asked your Mother.

"You are right, Yn. But he and your father wanted to end their fight because you know Busan's King is trying to take control over Daegu and Illsan. If they took control then the two states would face huge chaos and people would lose their lives. That's why they are going to hold their hands together at their son's wedding to save our state."
Your mom said making you widen your eyes.

"You are telling me this now? Why don't you tell me this before?"
You asked her shocked.

She chuckled and pinched your nose,

"Because you would have worried more thinking of this. Even your Father didn't want me to tell you this but I'm telling you because you need to know what was happening around us."
She said and looked out of the palanquin.

You just sat there thinking why does the king of Busan want to fight? Because as far as you know it's where your cousin's sister is married. You can't understand this politics. You just shrugged and closed your eyes trying to sleep.

It took nearly four days for you to reach Daegu. But the ride was enjoyable. You saw how people were living in different places with different cultures.

The palanquin stopped in front of the castle of Daegu. The King and Queen of the Daegu were standing warmly smiling at you all. You and your parents walked towards them. Your dad and mom greeted them and also they greeted your parents.