Against Every Surface

It was lunch time. But the last thing on your mind was food.

You were lucky enough that you got to eat your breakfast in peace. Malfoy was off doing his own thing while you had the pleasure of being in your own world. You decided since the two of you were confined to the space that it was best that you get the lay of the land.

Although, your entire body was frozen looking out the window near the stairwell. The window. It felt like its own place entirely. Your eyes lit up as you gasped. You couldn't contain your gasp as you watched the rare sight. You whispered to yourself, "It is snowing"

Your air caught in your lungs as a cedar laced with citrus musk hidden with peppermint and... apples filled your scent. How could something smell so manly yet so sweet take over your nose. Your guard felt like it was on the edge as you took a long swallow.

You knew exactly who it was. It was Draco Malfoy. He laced his arms around you. His warmth was so welcoming as the cold of the first snow threatened to pour through the glued shut window. You swallowed hard, "You need to stop acting like I am all yours, Malfoy" Because, that was exactly what the fuck he was doing. He was treating you like, you were his.

A chuckle vibrated against your back, "The funny thing is Little Prey, I don't believe you one bit" He took a few strands twirling them around his fingers. "You see, I think if I slid my fingers inside these dress robes you'd be fucking soaked, prime and ready for my taking. My control. Every single one of my fucking needs"

You yanked your body a little bit shaking your head, your voice shook with every fucking word that tumbled from your lips, "You are wrong!"

He took a deep breath groaning against your shoulder. His slender fingers wrapped around your throat as he licked the the tender spot just behind your ear, "That fucking mouth, as pretty as it may be is going to get you in a load of trouble"

He flexed his fingers out all while your voice gave away the emotions that seemed to be caught in your throat behind his fingers, "You should be glad I can't see you or I'd spit in your fucking face Malfoy"

He squeezed tighter causing you to choke out. The metal band of the Malfoy Signet band pressed against your neck. Making warm panic bubble across your forehead and down your chest. Your lefts tingled as the grew numb and your eyes felt like they might bulge out as the seemed to be pulling at the very fucking need for air.

Just as you call your vision go blurry and spots to form in the corner of your eyes. He pulled back chuckling, "I might like that"

You kicked back a leg hitting his causing him to go stiff for a few seconds, he growled out, "Oh my little prey wants to play" He grabbed you tighter pulling you off of your toes pressing you hard against the window, "You won't let me be nice to you will you? You won't let me treat you like a good girl. You are going to make me punish you and take what I need?" He chuckled pulling at the fabric of the robes like they were a forbidden material with the soul purpose of causing him pain.

You gasped feeling the burn of cold window press into your cheeks. His voice hissed right into your ear, "You see, I was trying to be nice. I wasn't even planning on fucking you. I was just going to be kind to you. I was going to stand here and tell you about what the actual fuck you were looking at. But you need me to be your villain right y/l/n?"

He pressed you harder against the window as tears bit away at your eyes causing them to burn and freeze against the window. He growled louder as he continued his talking, "Don't worry little prey, I can be your fucking villain. I will take you against every fucking surface in the west wing. I will ruin this pretty cunt for any other cock. I will rip it open and devour it like the fucking beast you need me to be. I will make every cock but mine feel like you are bathing in trash. I will take over every single thought in that annoying, judging fucking mouth of yours darling"