Something new

I can hear you, although it is faint whispering, I can still hear you louder than I can hear my own breathing.
Can you see me?

-

Caution warning for brief talk of self harm
if you struggle with self harm or have in the past, please know you are loved and that there is nothing to be ashamed for your scars or wounds.
We all have struggles and you shouldn't feel like it's never ok to be sad.

Understand that in this chapter Balloon will be struggling with internal thoughts about their self harm scars, if this becomes uncomfortable please skip this chapter for your safety.

-

Balloon stood in front of Trophy's door, hands fumbling together as anxiety rubbed off against them. This was a waste of time, why did he even bother trying to help them in the first place? Surely he was just teasing them or at least trying to make them vulnerable and then use them. That's it, that's what he was doing. Balloon stepped back from the door, wincing.
But then again,
They looked down at their knuckle that had a bandaid stuck on top.
Balloon let out a soft sigh, staring at the door as their shadow stared back at them.
It wouldn't be the first time and how could they be so sure? They opened the door, only to be met with Knife laying lazily in his bed, snoring loudly. Sheets kicked off as his face was smushed into his pillow, drooling like a damn dog as his legs were sprawled out. Balloon cringed, walking in they stared at the bed next to Knife's, Trophy was practically sleeping the same exact way but the blankets were some how on the other side of the room. Balloon stared in astonishment. The fact these two can wake up damn Cthulhu with their snores, they're surprised they haven't waken each other up or at least been checked in by the doctor by how their backs are practically not broken from their sleeping positions. Balloon tapped Trophy's shoulder.

" Trophy? Psst, Trophy.. " Balloon whispered, but yet what good would that do? They might as well scream on the top of their lungs over this snoring and it would still be considered a whisper. They tapped his shoulder again.
" Trophy. "
Trophy swatted at Balloon's hand, grumbling and shoved his face into his pillow.

" Five more minutes... "

" wh — You told me to wake you up?? Get up! God this place is like a zoo— " Balloon scrunched up their face in utter disgust as they picked up a sock and threw it to the corner.
Trophy again, groaned in irritation that his beauty sleep was interrupted.
Sitting up, his hair was a ratted mess and yawned.

" Ok— ok. Hang on I gotta get dressed and make a protein shake. " He said groggily, stretching and popping his back before getting up and put on a tank top.
Balloon looked around.

" You guys sleep like animals it's insanity. It was clean in here the last time I was here. "

" Jee, thanks. It's fine Knife will clean it up. "

" Like hell I am it's your turn to clean. " A gruff voice suddenly piped into the conversation. It being muffled. Balloon turned to stare at Knife who now laid on his back and held a pillow over his face.
Trophy, however, didn't bother to look.

" I cleaned it twice that one time, that means. It's only fair if you do it twice too. "
Trophy walked to the exit of the room, Motioning Balloon to follow.
Knife sat up and grumbled, glaring at the two.
Balloon nervously stared back at Knife before walking out of the room with Trophy.

" .. Well he's still as lovable and nice like I remember. " Balloon muttered.
Trophy let out a chuckle.

" Nice? That asshole bites my ass every time I even open my mouth. " The two made their way down the stairs.
Trophy flailing his hands dramatically, " OhH! Trophy you're being too loud you're giving me a head ache! Ohh! Trophy this Trophy that! " He mimicked the blade with a raspy voice. Balloon snickered at this.