I hate you all

I can see you, you look gentle with those careful eyes and that smile.
And although you cannot see me I see you.
I see and I can hear.

But can you understand me?

-

Warning !
The chapter you will be reading will contain the following below, read carefully.

- Graphic descriptions of burns
- Blisters
- Manic/Violent Episodes
- Mental health
- Suicidal mentions
- Self Harm ( Hair pulling, Punching, scratching. )

If these topics trigger you even in the slightest, refrain from reading any further. You have been warned.

Enjoy : • )

-

They were hungry.
They were hungry and it hurt. It hurt them to the point they were nauseous and weak in the knees. Their fist clenched into their bedded sheets and gritted their teeth, shutting their eyes so tightly that they could swear they were pushing their eye balls far back into their skull. Their stomach growled and ached in agony. They were hungry. And they needed to feast. On something, anything. Bread, candy, meat. They were hungry. And they needed to eat.

Balloon kicked their legs over to the side of their bed and leaned against the wall, wincing in pain from how violent this stomach ache was turning into. It felt like vicious stabbing into their kidney. " Was this even hunger? " They thought.
It was too much to be hunger, but then it could also be their stomach eating away at itself, hunger killing them from the inside. It was as if something was clawing, and tearing. Eating away at their organs until

Nothing.

Balloon felt nothing, all of a sudden that horrendous pain vanished, into thin air. Balloon stood still, hand placed onto the wall and waited, scared to move a muscle, scared to even think that the slightest movement could start that cramp in their stomach once again.
But
They were hungry.

And with that, Balloon carried their legs across the room, and made their way to the door, down the stairs, and into the kitchen.
Standing with a hand placed tightly onto their stomach and pushed in. Looking around as they traced their eyes around the cabinets and to the fridge.
They opened the fridge door with a swing, looking in they stared at the lack of food from the inside. This was odd to Balloon. Knowing how many residents were placed inside the building, you'd think there would be enough food to at least feed everyone a day. But yet there was practically webs in the back of the fridge. Balloon frowned in frustration, eyes then darting to the carton of eggs, and blinked. Taking the eggs outside of the fridge and closed the door with their hip, they settled it down onto the countertop and walked to the oven, clicking the knob on the stove and watched as the flat surface slowly grew red and bright, yet at a very slow pace.
They tapped their finger along the counter next to the oven, and waited, staring at the bright light.
They then opened the carton and stared at the two white eggs in their small spaces, it wasn't enough to feed them, but it would be enough just for the morning, and they didn't mind that. They were patient, patient enough to wait and eat at least.

Oh but yet the quietness of the room was interrupted. Interrupted by a raspy voice that could practically be forks scraping a plate. Balloon felt their face scrunch up in discomfort before turning around to see both Nickel, and Baseball.
Balloon's face went to terror, immediately looking away in fear of starting anything, any contact, any conversation, anything. But it was too late.

" Well Good morning! I didn't know you room dweller would be up this early. " Nickel snickered.
Yet Balloon didn't respond.
Baseball sighed in frustration and just went to the fridge.
Nickel moved beside Balloon.
" Hey? I said Good morning? What, you're too good for us? " He scoffed.