Chapter Four

"I really like them..." Niall states as he turns his head sideways to look at the paintings better and Liam scoffs.

"How could you possibly like them? He made me look like a complete weirdo." Liam shouts at the offensive painting and Louis has to bite his lip as Zayn growls at the insult from the Beta.

"He only paints the truth Liam." Niall replies back while running to hide behind Louis after Liam takes a swat at him. Louis looks to his right and notices Harry with his hand in his jeans.

"Oh for fucks sake you fucking perve are you touching yourself??" Louis questions while pushing Harry with all his strength. Harry barely even tilts. Louis wants to growl in frustration.

"Have you seen these paintings of you Lou? You're naked; of course I'm touching myself." Harry defends like its' the most obvious explanation in the world. Louis frowns at the violation and seriously prays the Alpha washes his hands afterwards.

You see Zayn came home to the flat claiming that he got an offer from a gallery to buy a collection of paintings from the Alpha. Zayn has been working a week straight on the collection and is now done and ready to reveal the drawings he chose to turn into paintings that were going to be sold. As it turns out the collection is called The Flatmates...which means it consisted of very invasive drawings of the four lads.

So that's why the five of them are now standing in the hallway examining the collection that will be in a massive gallery on display for all the world to see and eventually be bought. Louis' naked bum will be in some old pedo's flat, Niall's silhouette laughing around a beer will be sold to some crazy Irishman, Harry's black and white orgy will probably hang in a frat house where he'll be some unknown God, and Liam's painting of him drowning in his own survival room will be placed in some hoarder's house where it will be lost forever.

The paintings are all very well executed but still...Louis' naked bum is on display and Harry is having way too much fun with this.

"Zayn how much are your paintings selling for?" Louis has to ask just so he can make sure Harry won't get tempted into buying one.

"Umm not sure individually how much but the collection was bought at 50,000 pounds." Zayn stated with the shrug of his shoulders.

"WHAT? They wanted that much just for these???" Zayn nodded his head and shrugged his shoulders again, not sure why Louis was freaking out so much.

"I more than that much in savings...I want that painting of Louis." Harry commands and Louis groans into his hands.

"Why are you guys so fucking rich?" Louis questions, a frown forming his lips.

"Are you not rich? It's okay I'll take care you Louis, you'll never need again." Harry decides with a nod of his head almost like he was confirming it. Louis allows a whine to escape his lips and Harry takes that as approval and nuzzles Louis' neck. Louis doesn't even bother pushing the Alpha away, it's kind of pointless by now.

"Mate Louis is naked like all the time why pay for what you can just take a picture of or see all the time anyways for..." Niall suggests before trailing off in a deep slumber and Louis reaches out to smack the back of Niall's sleeping head as a creepy smile crosses Harry's face.

"He was going to say free I know he was and I swear to god Harry you even think about photographing me naked I will bite your cock off." Louis demands and Harry's smile only increases.

"Ha! Harry's probably thinking about your mouth on his cock now." Harry simply nods his head at Liam's words and Louis decides he's had enough bonding for a lifetime. He settles on grabbing his keys, wallet, and heading out instead.