Chapter Ten

"Okay you lot I have an announcement to make." Liam begins but is quickly cut off by a panicking Niall.

"Oh no you got Jeffrey pregnant didn't you?? I'm not ready to be an Uncle." Niall frantically shouts while pulling the sides of his dirty blonde hair. Zayn is laughing, into his hand, out of shire amusement.

"What?? No where did you even get that? What has Jeffrey been saying? Not the point the point is..." Liam tries again, after gaining his composure and clearly flustered, but is once again cut off.

"Wait rewind that last bit please Liam? Have you been having sex with your imaginary friend?" Louis presses on and his blue eyes are twinkling with glee as he awaits his answer.

"He can't have sex with an imaginary person Lou, its' simply called masturbation." Zayn explains with a fond expression and is doing everything in his power to not roll on the ground laughing.

Liam pinches the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"We have to baby proof the flat!!" Harry shouts and now the alpha is excited about the, non-possible, baby that isn't coming.

"Honey there is no baby..." Louis tries to explain while patting Harry's cheek softly. The Alpha leans into the touch and smiles at the contact.

"Oh no Jeffrey lost the baby...I'm so sorry Jeffrey I should have been there for you." Niall cries out and begins to hug the air. Liam sits down on the couch and frowns at his hands before losing his wit altogether and shouts.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TWATS!!!!! Jeffrey is not pregnant...Niall stop humping the couch. Zayn you are a dick because I can see you drawing me masturbating from here. Now if everyone will pay attention and NOT interrupt me I would like to start off by inviting you lot to a gathering on my parents' yacht." Louis swooned at this and jumped into Harry's lap eagerly while wrapping his arms around the alpha's neck.

"Can we go Harry??" Louis pleaded with the pouting of his bottom lip just slightly and Harry was a goner. Now that it was close to Louis' heat, the Omega was acting more so like an Omega lately towards Harry...always asking permission, extra cuddly, and it's been wonderful. Harry responds by tightening his hold on Louis' waist and closing his eyes for a moment to regain control and not ravish Louis on the couch.

"Will there be a lot of Alpha's there?" Harry questions out loud, giving Liam a concerned look. The Beta frowned in concentration before nodding his head.

"I suppose so yeah, most of my family members are Alpha's and so are their friend's." Liam responded honestly and the Beta kicked Niall to the ground for falling asleep on top of Jeffrey.

"Then no we aren't going." Harry said in an even tone.

"But Harrryyyyyyyyy...." Louis whined and began to nip at the bottom of Harry's throat, only stopping because Zayn looked FAR too interested in the scene before him.

"Don't go all cute on me Lou there will be too many alpha's around and it could trigger your heat. Do you really want to see how I will respond to a boat full of Alpha's while you're in heat??? There will be blood." Harry responded and gave Louis a pointed look.

"Yeah and most of it will probably be Zayn's..." Liam added in and while Zayn scowled Louis laughed.

"All the more reason..." Harry exclaimed and his frustration turned to lust once Louis began jumping up and down on his lap to get the alpha's attention.

"But it will be fun....come on Harry." Louis tried again and this time he widened his blue eyes and made himself look like a fucking angel and really?? Harry never stood a chance.