Chapter Nine

Zayn was secretly magic, it was the only thing that makes sense because Louis had a deadbolt installed into his bedroom door and yet??? Zayn still managed to break the lock and is now staring at Louis who is trying to clean his belly piercing after Harry decided to jack off onto it. Louis didn't even see nor hear Zayn enter his room, one moment Louis looked down and then the next...bam enter Zayn.

"Seriously what the fuck??" Louis questions, in disbelief, mostly to himself as Zayn takes a seat on the bed as if nothing is wrong, like Louis isn't naked or anything with Harry's cum all on his stomach.

"So Louis I was thinking maybe I should change my room colors because the grey isn't doing it for me anymore." Zayn explained and Louis simply blinked twice in response.

"Umm so what do you think?" Zayn continued and Louis blinked again, hoping that maybe this was some sort of weird dream from eating too much pudding late at night. Yet here Zayn was still sitting on Louis' bed, after having broken into Louis' deadbolt sealed locked room, waiting for Louis to answer his question about changing room colors. What the actual fuck.

"Zayn I just...what?" Louis questioned in an exasperated tone and Zayn sighed before leaning back on the palms of his hand.

"Like the grey was okay when I first moved in right because I was kind of in my moody artist phase but now I think I'm in my tortured artist phase and I might want a nice black or maybe dark red with some nice accents and paintings to hang up. What do you think?" Zayn is very serious right now and Louis has opted for stopping wiping his stomach and just looking around the room hoping to find a camera or something.

"Zayn I seriously don't know what the fuck you're on about." Louis tries again but it's like Zayn is in another magical world and isn't listening to anything remotely rational.

"Yeah I think I'm going to go with the dark red and some nice black and silver accents to go with it...thanks Lou." Zayn states with a brief nod of his head and just like that he's gone and Louis is blinking at his retreating form.

He doesn't move from his spot until Harry comes back into the room and pulls Louis to straddle his lap on the bed. Large arms wrap around his torso and Harry is tilting his head to the side, gesturing towards the door.

"What was that all about?" He questions and Louis pulls his hair while screaming

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW." And even though he and Harry share a laugh, he still doesn't know what the hell just happened.

X

Louis has the day off work and decides to surprise Harry at his job, and by surprising Harry he means flirting his way into getting free food because he's hungry and doesn't feel like cooking. He walks to the unknown bakery and notices immediately the longest fucking line in history trailing outside the bakery doors and his mouth drops open.

Harry seriously under advertised his bakery and Louis was going to have strong words with the curly-haired Alpha about not disclosing certain information like owning a massive bakery that is extremely crowded and successful.

And he plans on giving Harry a piece of his mind as soon as he can get into the fucking door so as he waits he decides to stand on his tip toes to look ahead and notices that inside is just as crowded as out.

"Come here often?" A voice whispers in his ear and Louis startles to the point he turns angry eyes towards a blond haired stranger who throws hands up while laughing.

"Sorry didn't mean to startle you..." The stranger admits and Louis twitches his nose before huffing.

"That was a horrible come on." Louis decides to say instead of 'leave me the fuck alone' like he wants.