CHAPTER-1

''Aerolinaaa wake up girl or else you will be late for the shop''

Rachel said as she was shaking Aerolina to wake up.

''Oh God Rachel don't shout near my ears it will get blasted''

Aerolina said in sleepy voice as she was just getting up from her bed to see her bestfriend standing near her bed with the spatula in her hand.

''Okay I know what you will say things like that I should get ready fast and should not skip my breakfast but it's fine I am okay I will have my breakfast in shop only ''

Aerolina says and kisses her cheek and walk toward her bathroom
She enter the bathroom and and took her shampoo and wash her hair as she was under shower relaxing her body.she take shower for 15min and come out in just towel around her body. She go toward her wardrobe and took out a black trouser and red top full sleeves with blue flowers printed on it.
She go toward the hall where she find that her bff is sitting there with the coffee in her hand.

''You little ass always be late and get scolded by that stupid boss of yours''

Rachel says as she sip coffee of hers.
'' I don't know why you guys hate him he is kind person''

''No darling he is not''

''He just have crush on me''

Aerolina said as she is wearing her shoes and is ready to go for shop.
'' have a good day sweetie''

Aerolina said to her friend and walked out of the house.

...

She goes out of the flat and get inside her car and drive towards her shop where she live. She get inside her shop and greet everyone and goes toward the counter and wear the apron as she was ready for her day.

'' hey gurl how are you ''

Nick the owner of the shop who is in his late twenties come toward her and give her a big smile .He have brown hair with freckles under her eyes and grey glassy eyes.

''Morning sir''

Aerolina says with the smile.

'' good morning I hope you work good today as you always do''

'' I will sir''

''You don't need to say sir I have told you several times''

'' I should sir you are the owner of the shop and I work here''

They both were having conversation when Jeremy also a person who works in the shop with her.

'' good morninggg aerooo''

He said to her and just hug her casually.

''Morning jerry''
Aerolina said and break the hug. She call him Jerry because he I'd so cute and always have boxy smile in his face and inner down Aerolina knows that he is a good person by heart.
''I missed you'd
He said with a little sulky face.
Aerolina chuckled and said'' we have made yesterday only''
''Hehe''
''Okay enough Morning now you guys go back to work '' Nick said as he was  not happy that Aerolina just hugged Jeremy but not him  because he have crush on her from a long time but he does not have the courage to confess amd also aerolina is not interested in any relationship.  She have her own goals in her life and some points to prove,so things to do so how can she fall in love??

Aerolina go toward her place amd sit there. As the day was passing aerolina was working here with full focus....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

''You guys can't even find a killer zaiden shouts on his subordinates as they can't find the killer who is leading so much crime for the last one month.
''Sir we tried very hard but he ram from there and he was so fast that we can't find him '' that all said with their gaze down as they were frighten that what will their senior do to them as he does not like carelessness at all and that too in this kind of cases.
''Just go out if my sight and try to find him we have to make sure that he is in our custody by 3 days so that we can shiw him in court room we have already taken 1month to find him court can't give us more time''

He says and walks out of his office  and also of police building as he is frustrated.

He goes toward his car and sits in the driver sit and started driving it.
It was almost 9.p.m. night and his speed of car was increasing little by little.

The signal is red so he has to stop his car though he did not want it. He was irritated and see out of his car's window and his eyes fell on a girl, her hairs were in bun, she is slim and have very good curves in her body that even from long distance he can see it her height is 5'3 and she was looking so exhausted she is carrying a bag of garbage in her hand. She walks towards the garbage box and Throw it there and again go back to the direction she came from.
Zaiden was so busy in admiring her that he even forgot that he is middle of the road then he come out of his thought and hears the horn sound that is coming from behind. He immediately  drives his car toward the nearest Cafe he saw.
He parks his car and walk toward the Cafe . He enters inside the Cafe and saw th bell ringed as he entered inside. He saw one girl whose back was facing him.

'' sorry , but its time to close the shop'' the girl says still her back was facing him.

And then she rounds and Zaiden world stopped there as he was not able to breath and everything around him does not matter to him he just got lost in her hazel eyes that like there is nothing more beautiful then her eyes. She smiled, her smile was like a magic ,like, she can have anyone by this smile her smile can make anyone fall for her. Her hairs were falling out of her bun some of her front hair is near to her jawline and she got such a beautiful jawline. She was like that she is fallen from heaven, God have made her by his own hands  elegance beauty charmers everything was there.

'Sir are you there??'' She asks as he is keep on looking at him and nit saying anything.

''Sir sir'' she again says  and come out of her place and taps in his shoulder and that's when he comes back from his thoughts.

''Oh sorry I just--''
''Shop is about to close sir ''
'' sorry but I am so stressed  I just need one cup of coffee can pleasee''
He says with a pleading voice and she looks at him for solid 5second then smiles and says.

'' Okay but only this time's
She says and again go back to her place and in meantime zaiden sit in the nearest table from her.
She was total goddess and very hardworking as she was so focused in her work.
Zaiden was still admiring her beauty and she comes toward him.

So that's all for chapter 1.
Share,vote,comment
<3