CHAPTER-3

.
.
.
.
Guys I am watching that people are viewing but not voting so please guys vote.

.
.
.
Zaiden's pov

I currently  sitting on my office and working on some cases we are trying to solve from a long time but whenever I look at them I just don't want to focus on  them my all focus is being taken by her.

Aerolina, her name alone is making me feel good , happy ,I don't know whether I am behaving like a child or something but there was something that I wanted to be near her , her eyes alone was driving me crazy for her . I have never been in a relationship, I just use to fulfill my sexual needs but when I looked at her my heart started beating fast , I felt like I only want her to be under me just her ,no one else.

I was busy in thinking about her when someone enters inside my office.

'' are you busy?''

Carlsey asks and smiles.

''No I am just working on some cases and it's getting solved and it's frustrating me!!''

I straighten up myself and get up from my chair and work toward her.
Carlsey smile and then hug me , I hug her back with the same smile.

'' you have been busy these days you barely come home''

she complains and I make her sit in the sofa.

'' I am busy Carlsey and you know my work right ''

she give me side eyes .

'' Okay why are you here''

I asks her because she barely come here.

''Oh I came to give you food and to meet you i haven't seen you for almost 1 week''

she says and pout in angry way, she looks so adorable.

I chuckle  at her childness and say

'' Thank you my lovely sister for this but you don't need to come here''

She doesn't need to come her because she don't like these place and I know this very nicely after that incident she started to stay far because she can't overcome from that and I really take care if she fell little bit scared or anything.

'' Okay lets eat I am so hungry ''

she says as she rubs her stomach in order to so me that she is so hungry.
I again chuckle and she giggles .

She serve the food and we started eating it.

''So you are going to George birthday party ??'' She asks.

George in one of my good friends and his birthday is coming so i have to go.

'' yeah obviously '' I says as I complete my food. I got up from my place and go toward the basin and wash my hand there.

'' So am I ''

She says that made me look at her. I lifted my eyebrow in a confused way because she likes  George but he has a gf so she started staying away from him.
''Why''
I ask her out of curiosity.

'' he invited me and i just..... can't deny him''
She says and sadly pout her lips.

''It's okay you can tell mee ''
I say and again come back and sit near her.

'' I liked him but now he has gf and it hurts me''
She say in very sad tone.

'' it's fine Carlsey he loved someone else and loving someone who doesn't love you back is wastage of time and your feelings.'' I assure her and pat her back.

She smiles but there was sadness behind that smile bacuse no matter how much we make ourself understand but it hurts when we see that the person we love is with someone else.

''Okay now I am leaving i have work to do '' she says and stand ups from her sir so did I .

She goes toward the door and I give her side hug and bid her goodbye.

I again go back to my chair and started working on the papers.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time skips

It's 9 p.m. and I am getting ready for George birthday party . My plan is simple I will go there and  I will come back and again will work on my case because spurt is making pressure on us and we have to solve the case soon.

I wear a white shirt with dark red color suit and pant. I open the 2bottoms of my shirt because  I am not wearing any tie or anything.
I set my hair and spray the perfume on my hand and rub it on my neck.

I wander out of my house. I make sure that every window and door is locked.
I go toward the main door and lock it and go toward my car.

I alight inside the car and drive to George house.

Time skips

I parked  my car in the parking area and go inside the house.
There are so many people and today's theme for his birthday is red I don't know he has some kind of obsession  with red. And he himself is wearing black.

I appear in the big hall wear people are dancing and at the center he George is sitting with his girlfriend.

I go toward him.
''Happy birthday buddy''

I say to him and he stand up from his place and hug me.

''Thank you bro and also thank you for coming I have thought that you would never come''
My plan was something like that only but it is your birthday so I was bound to come''

I say and smile to him.

He gf also stand up from her place.

'' hello zaiden''

She says and shake her hand with me.

'' hello Rachel nice to meet you'' I smile to her. She is generous and very happy type person  she does not seem to hate someone.
But somehow she is reason why  sister is sad and unhappy so I just don't like her for that.

I was talking to them when Rachel call out someone. Someone I was dying to see , the one who was no letting me do any work.

'' aero come here , meet Zaiden , he is George friend ''

she wave at one girl who was sitting at some distance and was typing something on her phone.

'' wait coming'' she shout back because the music is so loud.

She rise up from her place and come toward us.

Shit her eyes

Her eyes are again driving me crazy.

She is wearing knee length frock, half sleeve and some flowers are made in her dress . She is looking heavenly beautiful.

'' hii Aerolina'' I say to her.
''Hello zaiden nice to meet you again''
She says and smile at me. God her smile it's making me crazy for her.

.
.
. Vote comment  next update will be by next Monday.
<3