Part- 2 Kim Soobin

(Y/N is an independent girl whose life rotate around her little sister Rose
nd her only aunt who were her everything. Her mother died when she was only 5 yrs old and about her father so Y/N's mother never wanted her Mafia husband dark shadow on her daughters so when Y/N was only 5 nd Rose was 1 year old her mother send her both beloved daughters with her sister before died.

That's why Y/N hate the Mafia world but she never knew that one day she'll be involved in this.)

A/N: Later u will got to know more about Y/N's past so plz kept these things in mind.

(Y/N has well raised by her aunt nd she has raised her sister Rose well along with her aunt. For Rose Y/N is like her mother.

Y/N's problems increased when her aunt fall ill as she was aging. Despite being highly educated bcoz of her scholarships nd studied in Seoul biggest university Y/N had faced many challenges to get a good job coz every place was occupied already with connections. That's why she decided to work with small jobs as Less is better than nothing.

Y/N have to earn more for her sister's good education nd for her aunt illness so she works in day time in a internet cafe nd on nights she works in a 24/7 convenience store.)

(Convenience store)

(Like everytime Y/N is doing her night shift nothing change she counting
the stocks in racks but suddenly a boy run inside store while panting, his forehead was bleeding nd his hand also having small cuts which is bleeding now. He looked here there nd saw Y/N near who still stunned to see him. He quickly run to her.)

(Y/N gripped her pen tight in fear as that tall boy running towards her thinking he is a thug or something. She step back a little to move from there but that boy fall on his knees in front of her nd joint his hands on front of her.)

?? :: *begging* Help me plz.

(He pleaded with a scared face which having alot blood on his beautiful face. Y/N didn't understand anything then she looked up nd saw through glass door some black suits men coming towards the store with having guns in their hands. She recognize the situation so she hide that boy inside store room.)

(After few minutes of search those bulky men left nd she run towards store room nd saw that boy condition she felt pity for him seeing him leaning on wall half conscious state. He is like same age as her sister Rose but yeah very tall but look like a kid who is scared now, he was fainting, breathing heavily, holding his bleeding head. Y/N tried to ask him about his address but he was not in sense to answer so she took him to her house.)

(At Home)