Chapter One

One | What have i gotten into too?

Irene twirled her fingers nervously as she walks out of the airport with her cousin Jackie who seemed out of mind,  everything about the death of her older cousin, aunty, and uncle still fresh in her mind as guilt overwhelmed her body causing her to tighten the grip on her suitcase. 

'Get over it Irene, move on its a clean slate something you can move on from this.' she reasurred herself, Her thoughts were then quickly interrupted by the arrival of her aunts longtime friend
"Jackie, Irene" The redheaded woman called us over as she walked towards us with i presumed was her husband behind her. 

As soon as we were near her she pulled us both into a tight embrace "How was your flight here?"
She said breaking the embrace and peering at us both with a sympathetic look. "It was fine thank you." I answered first before Jackie responded with a simple 'fine'. 

                                                                                             ★

As we pulled into the dirt and pebbled covered driveway I peered at Jackie only to find her already looking at me, "I-" before i could even get a word out she cut me off. 
"Please don't save it." she said in a frustrated tone, In an instant i had adjusted my gaze to my tightly clapsed hands and hanged my head in shame and guilt. 

Just as the car came to a close I jumped out of the car quickly trying to escape the tension that was very clearly there. I then turned towards Katherine and said "Did our stuff arrive yet?" Katherine turned around to me and smiled, "Yes all your and Jackie's stuff have arrived safely there just sitting in the barn, I'll get all the boys to bring the boxes up to you and Jackie's room." she smiled at me. I just quickly responded with a thank you and made my way to the house.

                                                                                             ★

"Hi im danny" said a boy who laid on a patio sofa, I just looked at him with curiousity before i put on my best smile and returned with a "Hello, I'm Irene" before the coversation could go on any longer i saw Katherine and Jackie make there way up the porch steps Jackie narrowly dodging a guy riding a skateboard and Katherine making her way up talking to someone on the phone while unlocking the door. I gave one more smile to danny before making through the door to catch up with Katherine and Jackie who had made had already made there way in. 

"Hey guys can you stop that for a second." Both men had stop there game as the noticed the presence of Jackie especially one boy, "This is Jackie, Jackie this is Issac and Alex" He said introducing two boys to Jackie "And this is-" Just then Irene walking in from around the wall and introduced herself "Hello i'm Irene Brown" I said giving my most welcoming smile trying before actually taking a good look at them. 'Alex seemed like a quiet and reclusive person while-' as i turned my gaze towards the next person my breath hitched as i checked out issac
'Damn he fine-' my thoughts were cut off when i saw Alex in front of me with his hand out. 
"It's nice too meet you" I immediately ripped my gaze and met hands with alex and replied with a small smile "same here" I said before walking away 

                                                                                             ★ 

"Lemonade" Katherine mouthed the word out to you before quickly before walking out the door and outside the house, and as i watched out the window her walking away something on the wall catched my attention that made me instantly shake and grasp my biceps in a tight grip.
"no." 

★Authors Note★

Thank you for reading this is my first ever book so please give me feedback it helps keep me motivated

anyways tell me if you enjoyed it, its my first serious book.

i think.

Anyways bye.