Chapter Two

Two| A new beginnings

"no." I whispered out my voice shaking as i peered at the photo of my aunt and Katherine my body instantly filling with sadness and regret. 'Pull it together Irene!' you thought as you quickly blinked tears away before they could fall. 

"Are you okay?" A mysterious voice said in worry, In an instant I jumped back in fright clutching a hand over my chest as i gasped in horror. "Oh my god you scared me!" you say as you whipped your head to come face to a tall dark-haired individual. As if magic we instantly locked eyes none of us being look away, before I could even let out a word about this very much awkward situation my attention was brought to a certain individual bring up a very familiar box

"hey, that's mine!" I said in in a protective tone and intercepting his path to the stairs 
"well obviously"  he shot back at me in a 'matter of fact' tone as i felt my fingers starting to twitch in annoyance but before i could reply with a snarky remark he continued, "I mean who carries around a box labelled..." as he turned around the box and continued reading the label
"Underwear..." Before he could even register what he just read the box was ripped out of his hands and bolted upstaires and straight into one of the rooms and shut the door in embarrassmement.

"Um, this is my room."

I let out a big sigh as i stuff my face into my pillow from the embarrassment i had just faced twice in someone having a box of my panties and another in running into a strangers room without permission. But those thoughts were pushed back as i turned to look at Jackie who was currently unpacking her clothes into draws, "I-" i opened my mouth and hestitated a bit before finally actually saying something "How are you doing? with the change and everything." I said to Jackie with a gentle smile. Jackie then looks at me for a second before saying "I'm doing fine thanks." she said in tone i didn't quite believe but i didn't push futher for anymore information. But as if god himself could feel the tension in the room sent and angel down in the form of Katherine Walter to come save the day from this awkwardness.

"I'm sorry Jackie i just heard what happened-" As Katherine talked to Jackie i took an opportunity to slip out of the room and slip into the hallway and roam around trying to get a feel of the house and get used to where the bathrooms are etc. but just then i came across the living room where i notice a bookshelve that had a certain catelog that i recently just gained an obsession with. 

'Icebreaker?' I thought with curiousity 'seems interesting.' i said flicking through the pages but my thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice, "Please don't tell me your a dork." the brunette said while chuckling. Upon hearing this i simply peered up and met his gaze giving him an unimpressed look before putting the book back into its shelve and walking past him and out of the living room ready to return back into my room, but before i did i peered back at him who's eyes were still clearly looking at me "your issac right?" I said for reassurance "I am." he responded with a small smile. "well issac one thing you need too know about me" I said moving closer to himand looked straight into his eyes "imply im a dork again and I'll kick your ass" I said while staring at him with dead eyes, In an instant i saw fear rise in his eyes and his smile drop immediately and with that happpening to himI couldn't help break my facade and breaking into a giggle, the giggle then turning into a full on laugh on my knees. Issac just peered at me before cracking into a smile then laughing with me. 

"You should have seen your face!" I said while wipping my tears of laughter off my eyes, 
"Hey! as if you can talk you should have seen your face when-" Immediately i slapped my hand over his mouth blocking it from saying anything embarrassing about it, " Don't you dare." i said with a trying to be serious face, as we both peered into our eyes we both bursted out into giggles.
"Well as much as I am enjoying your company i need to get back to my room and unpack the rest of the boxes." I said giving a small wave before turning to make my way up the stairs,
"I mean i could help you if you wanted especially with 'that box'" He said with a playful smile and i just rolled my eyes in responce. 

"Cmon man really?" Lee said skating into the hallway watching his brother staring at you with a smile as you walk upstairs "What?" Issac responds with a mischievous and cluesslook.
"You only known her for half a day and you already showing the puppy dog look." Lee said while rolling her eyes, "Sure what ever you say" Issac says in a sarcastic voice before walking outside to the cookout.

★Authors Note★ Thanks for reading and leave comments on what i could improve on. 

AND VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT: make sure you stream and buy Nicki Minaj's new album pink friday 2!! 

Anyways goodbye.