Chapter Three

Three| Looking for empression.

"I was actually planning a trip too come see her when... The accident happened." Those 3 last words made me freeze right outside the door as i heard Jackie and Katherine conversating, "There talking about the accident?" I whispered to myself and as i listened further into there conversation the more saddness riddled my body. but the emotions were quickly pushed down and wiped from my face as I heard Katherine's steps walking towards me.

"Oh! Irene there you are I wanted to ask you if you wanted to join us for dinner?" Katherine asked me to which i politely declined, "No thank you Katherine, but thank you for asking." I said in my most polite voice to which responded Katherine only replied with an understanding smile and the conclusion that was tired like Jackie and with that started making her way down the stairs. But not before i stopped her "Thank you for taking us in Katherine." I said turning towards her with sad smile before making my way towards mine and Jackie's bedroom.

I let out a big yawn as i stretch out muscles before rising from my bed to only see jackie already getting up for a shower, "Good morning Jackie, excited?" I said to her in a playful tone refering to the new school we'll be starting today. "The opposite." she said in a bitter tone before making her way to the bathroom downstairs, To which i just let out a little giggle before myself got ready for school and preparing myself mentally for starting at a new school to which i was a little mortified about.

As i stand in front of the mirror putting the final touches on my make-up I hear a knock on the  bedroom door followed by a voice                                                                                                                                  "Hey New Yorker 2 we have to get going or were gonna be late for school" I heard Cole say with a teasing tone, "Yeah just a minute im almost done, I'll meet you outside!" I shouted back before continuing "And my name is Irene not New Yorker 2" I yelled with an annoyed tone,                     "Sure whatever." I heard Cole yell back I could practically feel his eyeroll while he said that sentence but didn't pay it any mind. 

(Makeup and Outfit I chose)

(Makeup:)

(Outfit:)

(Outfit:)

As I ran downstairs and outside the door immediately all eyes landed on my outfit, "Over did it?"
I said refering to Jackie who was wide-eyed at me "Maybe just a little bit." She said with a nervous smile. "Woah." Lee, Issac and Danny said at the same time while Cole and Alex just stared speech less. "Were gonna be late." Nathan said laughing at everyone's reaction to me "Right, everyone get in the car." Cole said making his way back into the drivers seat and the rest following his lead and hopping into there respective seats. As me and Jackie sat in the middle seats.

As we were driving we turned a sharp corner causing everyone fly into one corner of the car 
"What the hell cole!" Lee said supporting himself but others werent so lucky others the rest each leaning on each other trying to lean back up and all of us scolding cole while he just rolled his eyes in responce. 

"Falling for me already?" Issac says with a smirk on his face as he looked down at me who was currently laying down on his chest. "As if!" I say with disgust riddled on my face, to which issac just laughed in my face before helping me lean back up.

"Hey guys we have a full house today,so Issac don't invite random cheerleaders a ride home." Cole says a tired voice, To which issac pays no mind too. But as i started making my way outside the car Issac stops me, "I can show you where your class are if you want?" He said with a smile to which i replied "As much as i would love to Nathan has already offered" I said sarcastically as i turned my back and started walking to Jackie who stared nervously at the school building. 
"Nervous?" I said to her trying to confort her, "Kinda.." She said back to me nervously to which Danny joins the conversation and says "It's okay we'll be there to show you your classes." to which we replied with a grateful smile.

"Deep breathes Irene" I tried to calm myself as I walked through the doors of the new environment I was left to walk these halls alone because i thought it would be a good idea for some dumbass idea. 'Ugh i should have just waited for them.' I said to myself contemplating my decision, 'you know what im just gonna head back to them' I thought to myself while turning to make my way back to the car. 

Just as i caught sight of the car my mood instantly dampened and fear overwhelmed my body. 'Unbelieveable nobody is there!' I said in disbelief it had only been 5min since i left and there already gone? But my thoughts and fears were entensified by the ringing of the school bell and students walking into there classes. 

                                                                                                ★

After 20min I finally found my class in this giant building, As i knock nervously on the door I hear a 'come in' to which i open the door into the class which greeted me with a lot of stares and looks. "How can we help you?" the teacher says to me to which i just had him a note from the school office about my late attendance and as he stares at the note for about a minute you can see a look of understandment come across his facial features.
"Oh, you must be the new student?" He says for conformation, "Yeah I am sorry for coming late." You say with a nervous smile "Its fine I know it can be nerve wracking to start at a new school." The teacher responds with an understanding smile to which i respond with my own smile.  

As I turn around to face the class I am only meet by the stares of students as i scan past the faces of the students especially making sure to not to hold any eye contact with the hormonal men that were so clearly checking me out, but payed it no mind since i did dress like this to make an empression.  But as i was scanning i came across a familiar face and which makes me light up.

"Lee!"

Authors Note:   HEYY GUYS sorry this chapter came out a little late but thats why i gave yalls an extra long chapter. But please leave comments and vote and all of that good stuff it keeps me really motivated!!

Anyways, Bye!