Chapter 1

Mj's Pov

I was driving from my mums house and going to the airport,excited and couldn't wait to start this new chapter of my life.Give it to me by Miguel was playing, it's my favourite song most likely one of the best songs in the world. I was using my vape when I decided to call my bestfriend Maya Kennedy.

No one's pov -

"Yoooo" Mj's said gassed

"Heyyyyyy how long until your flight" maya said giggling

"5hours I left early though because I'm just too excited and I need to make sure my car gets shipped straight to the correct place"

" I can't wait to see you it's been like what 4months we finally get to be apartment neighbours"

"Yesss I literally can't wait, but I'm go get some food I will call you when I arrive at the airport"

Mabel aka mj and Maya have been bestfriends since mj was 11 and Maya was 12. They have a 1 year age gap but are as close as ever,they met at there ex mutal friend Sumaya's party.

Flashback:

17 year old Mj pov -
Mj bold

I had just got back from work when I got a call from Maya

"Hey girl " I said while getting into my bed a lying down

"Hey you look dead " Maya said tilting her head to the side making me giggle
"Basically you know how I applied for the fashion school in Atlanta"

"Yes I remember Maya" I was really happy when Maya told me she was applying for this school,I want her to follow her dreams of being a fashion artist for the biggest celebrities out there, if that meant I don't get to see her as often then I'm happy for her.

"Well I got it in and I have moved to Atlanta in august"

"2 months" I was in shock how fast they would like her to move it's only June and the school season only starts In October"

"I know it's quite soon but I'm not moving 2 hours away I'm moving 9hours so it's going to be a long process to get everything over there"

"Maya what do you mean everything, are you planning on moving to Atlanta full time?"

I was in shock I never knew she would make Atlanta where she stays permanently.

"Mj I'm 18 it's time I start making big decisions for myself. when I finish the course I will be 24 I would have adjusted to living there for the 4 years ima be there for. so I made a decision to commit my dreams to the fullest from Atlanta but I will book flights to come to see you in London I may even book you some flights to come see me in Atlanta"

Flashback over

No one's Pov

Mj is now 19 going to be 20 years old in 3 weeks she now moving to Atlanta to fullfill her dreams of being a beauty influencer as well as a real estate agent.Maya has now been in her fashion school for 2 years she's 21 now and is smashing the fashion designer platform she's even picked out clothes for celebrities like lil yachty, Beyoncé,Kim Kardashian etc.

Mj's PoV

I've made it to the car shipping place so they can ship my car to Atlanta

Mj's car

20mins later I had jumped in an Uber to get myself to the airport

Time skip ~~~~~~

Good Afternoon Everyone, we have now landed in Atlanta Georgia please pack up all your belongings you may now exit the plane.

I got all my items and exited the plane

Time skip ~~~~

I walked out the airport with my 2 big ass suitcases to see my bestfriend standing next to her Bentley with a sign that says

Welcome to your new home Mj

Maya's Bentley

I walked over to her so fast trying to to trip, I gave her the biggest hug as we both cried as we've both waited years for this to happen

Time skip ~~~~

We made to to my apartment I'm 3 doors down from Maya, I walk-in and I'm in love with it.The view and everything.For the last 7 months I've been sending things over here,Maya has put up and decorated everything just how I asked her to I'm happy to finally have my own space.Im gonna miss my mum and my brother ngl but this is all me. We're about to go into 2022. 2022 is gonna be my year. I can feel it.

Mj's apartment

(814 words)Heyy i know its a bit of yapping but the story is gonna get good and y'all gonna meet Kai very soon,but from the other Kai fun fic's they don't go into detail like i am or show the back story its gonna be a long book i will release the ...

(814 words)
Heyy i know its a bit of yapping but the story is gonna get good and y'all gonna meet Kai very soon,but from the other Kai fun fic's they don't go into detail like i am or show the back story its gonna be a long book i will release the next chapter if we get 5 upvotes :)