Chapter 20

(No smut yet but dirty)
Chris Pov

After my conversation with kai it made me realise how jealous he is of me.Im good looking but i don't get as many bitches as kai and duke.So the fact that kai was jealous, boosted my confidence a bit.I was gonna heavy flirt with mj just to piss of kai.I took 4 shots to make sure i don't back out when i see mj.i was heading back to my room when i saw mj at the bar getting herself more drinks i looked to my right to see kai hard rock staring at mj.i walked towards her put my arms around her waist and my chin on her shoulder.

Mj's pov

"Oh hey chris"

I knew chris might of had a little crush on me but i wouldn't think he would be this bold especially because i can feel kai staring hard asf.I decided ima keep the roll going i wanna see how far i can push kai's limits.I moved chris hands from my waist to my ass as i turned and put both my arms around his neck.

"You look really good mj"

"You look like you taste good chris"

"Mj calm down i'm already drunk as it is your gonna have me do something to you rn"

"Don't you wanna know how i feel chris"

Chris was about to say something when someone came from behind and punched Chris. I knew exactly who it was.
Kai

Kai's Pov

It's about 11 something, i'm so drunk and all i'm thinking about is mj.i wanna feel her.i wanna touch her.i wanna smell her.i wanna please her.i just need her.She looks so good.i was on the couch as i watched her leave chris room and head to the bar and make her drinks.She looked so damn sexy, everything she done was just making me want and crave her even more than i am.i was looking at her while i watched chris walk up behind her and put his hands on her waist.that's supposed to be me .my blood started boiling.Fanum came and sat next to me.he realised my mood shift.

"Yo bro you good"

"Nah nigga"

Fanum lifted his head to face were i was looking at when he saw mj and chris.

"Wait is that"

"Yes fanum its mj" Me and fanum both watched as mj moved chris hands to her ass

"Nah kai chris is bugging that's supposed to be your shorty no?"

At this point everything else was a blur i got up walked straight through the crowd and punched chris in his face.we started fighting and all i can hear is mj shouting.

Mj's Pov

Chris and Kai started fighting. It was kinda pussy of Kai to sneak chris though if he wanted to fight him he should have squared up. I let 'em have there rounds because i thought they would stop Eventually.Their still fighting,the crowd of people watching was growing I could tell it was starting to get serious.i started telling them to stop they weren't listening of course I'm only 5'6 I can't get in between 2 grown men fighting because if I get hit ima start fighting to.they still weren't stopping."Fanum stop them" Fanum just stood there and watched.i turned around picked up a bag of ice,opened it and dashed it on both of them.Everyone starting looked at me like i was crazy.

"What the fuck are you man looking at go back to partying." Everyone got the message and went to continue having a good time.
"Both of you come now"

They both got bruises and bleeding coming from them.they followed me down to kai's room.

"Both of you sit" They both sat down on kai's bed as i got kai's fuck up twisted chair.
" Kai what the fuck is your problem bro. Apologise to chris"

"Nah i aint apologising to no bitch ass nigga"

"Wym bitch ass nigga, nigga you wanna fight again"

"Can you both stop"

"Nah you both need to stop. Chris, you're there purposely flirting with my girl in my face knowing how strong i feel for mj. you fake ass nigga.word to you a bitch"

When kai i had said that i was surprised that he cared for me this much maya wasnt lying as much as i thought she was

"Nah you the bitch, you messed up thats your own Don't blame me bc you a lame ass nigga"

They both started arguing and I was fed up at this point.i got up and smacked both of them at once.

"Kai, you're delusional. i don't like chris like that he knows that.Our friendship is flirtations that's it and yk i don't flirt on purpose so if im purposely flirty its gonna look harder.We are not together and never dated.Plus at the end of the day if i did like chris and he liked me we could date and you cant have an issue with it because you fumbled when you ran back to that bum ass bitch.

"What the fuck happened mj" maya said while walking in. "I overheard fanum saying that Chris and Kai were fighting and something to do with you cheating on kai."

I moved my chair so Maya can see both bloody and bruised up.

"Holy shit they actually fought and i missed.Fuck"

"Yes maya and how could i cheat on kai if i've never dated him."

Timeskip ~~
Me and maya were trying to get them to sort out themselves and both apologise but it wasn't happening they just kept arguing.me and maya looked at each other we were just fed up.

"Chris come on lets go to your room and get you cleaned up.I want both of you to stay far away from each other for the rest of the party its only midnight at the party ends in 4hours.If people asks you sorted it out so you don't end up on the shade bough.

They both nodded their heads as Chris and maya both left.it was now just me and kai the tension was high asf.But it wasn't bad tension it was more needing and sexual tension."your hand is bleeding where is your first aid kit and bathroom." kai pointed to the bathroom.

"The first aid kit is under the sink."

"Alr ima use the toilet then ima help you get the blood of yourself."

Kai nodded his head and I made it to the bathroom. I needed to pee but wanted to make sure I'm still smelling good and not sweaty because with me and Kai alone I might cave in if he tries anything.i was about to wash my hands when i heard a girls voice saying something coming inside the bedroom.

"Hey baby, i heard you got beat up want me to help you feel better"
I knew exactly whos voice that was.

Ooooo who is it gonna be please vote and share my story if by January 12th i haven't got over 1000 views ima stop publishing so hard it an vote