Chapter 15

1 Month later
February 1st

Kai Pov

It's been about a month and a bit since I last spoke to Mj.I miss her a lot.I've still been reacting to her videos on stream and still supporting her from afar.Maya has been updating me about mj. We've actually become friends.I see her quite a lot since she and duke are basically dating. She practically lives at the amp crib when she's not working.Me and duke came up with an idea on stream to have a pool party at the amp crib. After talking about it of stream we decided to have it on saturday feb 22nd.

timeskip ~~
Feb 13th

i was chilling in my bedroom when someone knocked on my door

knock knock

"come in"

"hey kai"

"maya how have you been"

"i'm good i'm good work is getting too good don't tell anyone but i'm literally gonna be designing clothes for zendaya to wear to the met gala"

"no way maya you should be proud of yourself"

"yes i am cus guess who did"

"God Did"

"yessir"

"maya i actually have a question"

"go on" maya said while eating her fries

"well yk how we are having a party here next week"

"yes and"

"your coming right"

"yes i am,i think i see we're this is going"

"are you coming with mj ?" I just wanted to know.

maya stayed silent for a few seconds before saying

"as of right now she's not but she's gonna come she hasn't been out in a hot min.
She's aware about it though."

"Say no more"

"kai i know you wanna see her,She low-key wants to see you as well she's just trying to hide it i know her to well"

"Are you sure maya?"

"kai Cenat the 3rd i'm 100% sure she will attend"

"Maya!"duke shouted

"time for me to get dicked down see ya kai" as maya started jogging out the room

"ew bro" i started fake crying as she left

i need to make sure i look and smell extra good.this could be my last chance to win back Mj

Mj's Pov

Life has been great, moving to atlanta was a big decision for me but i'm happy i made it tbh.I've started my real estate course and lets just say its going amazing.Due to my huge following i was able to get a trial house to sell.I Managed to sell a 1.5million house in under 1 hour.My manger was so impressed he pulled some plugs to see if i can skip through the 6 month course.I already had my uni qualification so this course was the last step.

They gave me 3 exams they were hard but i got top marks in all.i've been doing real estate for about 3 and a half weeks and i've managed to sell 7 houses worth up to nearly 43 million all together.Lets just say i'm making loads of money from just being 20 years old.Their loads of people in the company that dont like me though but hey people are always gonna hate when your winning and doing better than them that's why i work extra hard.

It's been about a month and a half since i've spoken to kai ive seen him a few times at social events in the A and i could tell he misses me.Hes not very good at hiding him staring at me.I do miss him a bit though. i try not to think to much about him as i want to get to the bag more than i'm already am.Being a social media influencer as well as a part time real estate woman who makes way more money than the full time people is very tiring.It's a little draining not being able to go out with friends when i mean friends i mean maya.With her flying out constantly and me always being busy i don't see her much as i would like but we always facetime.Maya is able to make her schedule more flexible since its her own fashion business,everyone is on her time.We would have dinners and lunch with each other when shes in the A.

timeskip ~~
Febuary 18th

Its currently 3pm. I'm just in my bed relaxing.I Decided to take a break from real estate and social media just so I can rest up.I am so busy sometimes I'll be up for 24 hours or more with no sleep. I was kinda going crazy to be honest.

Maya called me and said she took 2 weeks off as well. She was in miami for one lass fashion gig before coming home.Me and Maya no longer live in our apartments since some internet trolls leaked our addy somehow.I bought myself a 1.5million penthouse its literally amazing and i have more space than the last apartment.I decided to go for a dark aesthetic Because why not.

Mj"s Penthouse

Maya lives about 15 mins away from me 5 min car drive so its not too bad

Maya lives about 15 mins away from me 5 min car drive so its not too bad.she lives at a penthouse just like mine but she wanted to live at the very top of the building so she can have the roof deck.In my block someone was already living there so me and maya went to the block she was currently lives in the rooftop house was open but they had no penthouses down below.we agreed to separate which really made us upset as we've always lived close apparent from when she was in the A for 2 years.
Maya's Penthouse

I was smoking a blunt when my doorbell rang

I was smoking a blunt when my doorbell rang.(Ding dong) I wasn't expecting anyone except mya but her plane doesn't land until 7:24pm. I opened my door while relighting my blunt when I looked up to see ....

Arghhh who do you guys think it's going to be.this book will be long and there will be loads of plot twist and shocking news so sit tight a buckle up because the book is going to get interesting.you guys deserved a long chapter.Thanks for the support and remember to please vote if this doesn't get to at least 3 votes than i wont release the next chapter.