Chapter 3

No one's pov -

Maya and Mj walked in and the club was packed with people and loads of celebrities. They were already a little tipsy but ran straight to the bar passing celebrities who recognised Mj and maya.

They made it to the bar and ordered 3 shots each of casamigos.

Mj's pov -
I just took my last shot when I heard the club play my song "Mood swings by a boogie" I dragged maya to the dance floor and started singing my heart out.

Mj is bold
Maya is normal

"She's my bestie never knew she was so nasty yea"
"And she so sexy kissing on bitches like lesbians yea"
"Ass so fat bounce it up like basketball yea"

No one's Pov-

Mj said shaking her shit and dancing having a good time
Maya was filming her hyping her up when they started forming a crowded around them as Mj was already drunk she didn't even care and continued throwing her ass back while they switched the song to shake sum remix by da baby ft sexy red.

As Mj was throwing her shit back she felt someone get behind her, she thought it was maya so she didn't stop a few seconds later she got tired and looked behind her expecting to see maya but instead she saw a dark 5'7 man with 2 big chains one said amp and the other said kc. Mj knew very well who it was before she even looked at his face. Kai. It was Kai cenat. He was one of the people that helped Mj gain so many followers. She knew he was good looking but damn he was way finer in real life.

Kai Pov-
I was just at the bar with Fanum when I noticed a girl dancing with her friend just having a good time I couldn't see her face clearly due to the club lights constantly flickering.I ignored it till I saw a crowd start to form around her with there flash lights on. It was maybel James. No one knew except for Fanum that I liked this girl even though I had never met her before, idk I just had a good vibe with this girl just from watching her vlogs and skin care routines.

Kai is bold
Fanum is normal

"Aye Kai ain't that the girl your fucking with"Fanum said kinda yelling cause the club was blasting music
"I don't know I can't see properly"
"Look bro she's throwing that shit back"
"Gyatttt" Kai said laughing
"Bro go catch it this could be a once in a lifetime chance"
"That might not even be her bro"
"Look Kai everyone is hyping her up it is her"

No one's Pov-
Kai made his way to threw the crowd and caught that shit everyone was gassing them up then Mj finally turned around

Kai Pov-
She looked at me in shock maybe she was expecting it to be someone else.Does she have a boyfriend? Did I just possibly run in my chances with her already. I was just there awkwardly smiling at her when she grabbed my hand and took me to the bar.

Kai is bold
Mj is normal

"Hi I'm Maybel James, but I also go by Mj"
She said holding her hand out
"Hi I'm Kai cenat" I don't know what happened but I got kinda nervous
"I know who you are your part of the reasons way I am as famous as I am today"
"Nah you done that on your own"
She started smiling which made my heart melt. Everything about her is beautiful: her face, her smile, her body, her voice. Everything is perfect about her.

I took her hand and brought her to my vip booth with amp, I introduced her to them and we sat down and started taking shots together.

Mj's Pov
Kai took my hand and brang me to his vip booth when I got there I noticed maya sitting on dukes lap but I just minded my business and sat next to Kai.He ordered us 4 Shots of casamigos at this point idk if I'm even going to make it home due to how drunk I am.But me and Kai were having a blast getting to know each other and just laughing living our best life.
Me and Kai were talking when maya interrupted and introduced me to duke we were all talking just getting to know each other when maya screamed

"Mj your birthday is in 4mins let's go to the dance floor "
Kai looked at me in shock and dragged me duke and maya to the dance floor. There was 2mins left till the new year and my birthday. I was dancing and rapping the lyrics to act up as Kai left and went to the da booth and came back to me when all of a sudden the music stopped.

Dj talking -

Alright guys Not only in the next 2 mins are we going into the new year but there's also someone's special's birthday that is in the next 2mins can we hype up Maybel James aka Mj for her gaining over 6million followers on all her platforms and for her birthday.

Mj Pov
I was in shock when I looked at maya she was in shock to clearly she had nothing to do with it I was kinda confused how the dj knew it was going to be my birthday.When I felt someone come and hug me from behind

Kai is bold

"Happy birthday Mj"
"Kai you didn't have to tell the dj that but thank you"I felt a bit of butterflies in my tummy as I turned around putting my arms around Kai's neck giving him a hug as I felt loads of camera flashes on me and Kai

Dj talking -
Alright Mj let's see if you have room for one last dance

Mj pov
A 10 second timer was shown on the screen when the Dj started playing birthday bitch by trap beckham.

Everyone started singing - bold

"1 time for the birthday bitch"
"2 time for the birthday bitch"
"3 times for the birthday bitch"
"Fuck it up cuz it's My birthday bitch"

I started shaking my ass and dancing with everyone as we were all happy and excited to go into the new year.

It's now 1:30am I'm too drunk and so is maya so Kai offers to take us back to the amp house we both agreed as we existed the club saying bye to everyone and getting into the sprinter.

The Mercedes sprinter -

There was limited Seats so I had to sit on Kai's lap as Maya sat on dukes

There was limited Seats so I had to sit on Kai's lap as Maya sat on dukes.We arrived to the house but instead of us getting ready to go sleep some girls showed up to the house...

(Sorry if I was yapping but lmk how you guys are feeling and what would you like to happen in this story comment and vote get this to 10 votes I will release the next chapter :)