Little-hyunlix☁️(pt3)

"Lix and I are together.." Hyunjin let out, holding tight to his boyfriend as he confessed this in front of the entire group.

"Finally!" Han practically yelled, getting a chuckle from the rest.

"Well, I can't say I'm surprised." Chan agreed, as everyone had expected it with how much time they spent together. Though majority of that was Hyunjin taking care of him in little space.

The two looked at each other, one with a smile, one with confused doe eyes. Hyunjin knew that look.

"Uh..w-we should probably get some rest, we have a stage tomorrow." He said to the rest, who luckily agreed, not wanting to have any less energy than they should for their Inkigayo appearance.

So they congratulated the couple once more, before retreating to their rooms, Hyunjin and Felix doing the same.

"Baby, what's going on? You promised you could be big for me." The older asked as he shut the door, looking to a pouty little.

"I-I know...jus'..jus' rlly stress big lixie." All Hyunjin could do was coo as he went to cradle his baby's face in his hands. "Sorry..."

"It's okay love, don't apologize. Let's watch something and head to bed, 'kay?" The younger agreed and started changing into his pajamas.

He woke up to the sound of Seungmin banging on the door, telling them to wake up so they could leave for their performance, because though it wasn't set for a while, they had to get dressed and have their hair and makeup done.

Felix placed a gentle kiss on Hyunjins jawline, causing him to shift, eventually opening his eyes and smiling down at him.

"Morning~"

"G'morning!"

The two heard a yell from outside the door, so they quickly got up, making sure they looked presentable enough for the walk into the building, where they were sure to be surrounded by fans. Then they made their way out of their room hand in hand, before leaving the dorm with the rest of their members.

It wasn't long until they were arriving, and as they got out of their van, the couples not anywhere near each other, Felix felt quickly less anxious hearing the comforting cheers of Stay, smiling and waving like the sunshine he is the entire time he headed inside behind the manager.

Soon, half the group was in their dressing room, the other half finished and in their hair and makeup room instead.

Felix, himself, was behind the curtain, staring at the mirror, but not really looking, more zoning out. He missed Hyunjin, he missed Bbokari, he was nervous to go on stage, and before he knew it, he was little.

It was so sudden he didn't even have time to try and prevent it. All he could do was walk out of the curtain with those same confused doe eyes, craving his sippy with some chocolate milk. But as he glanced around, his caregiver was still no where in sight, most likely not done with his hair and makeup. A pout made its way onto his lips as he walked over to Lee Know, tugging on his sleeve to get his attention.

"What's up Yongbok-ah?" He froze, remembering that Hyunjin had told him not to talk to any of the hyungs without him. "Yongbok? You okay?"

"I need Jinnie.." The little mumbled out, Minho confused as to why his voice was so much higher pitched.

"He's getting his makeup done right now." Minho spoke softly, seeing as how the younger gave off a soft aura. But upon hearing that, though he already knew it, Felix teared up, lip quivering. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"N-need Jinnie, pls hyung?" A year slipped out of his eye, and Lee Know was panicking just a bit, not knowing what to do.

"It's okay, I'll go get him alright?" He nodded, sniffing softly, "Jisungie! Come over here." His boyfriend made his way over, quickly pulling Felix into a hug when he saw his state.