Stacys Brother-minsung🔞

I know this idea is cliche but I got back into the song lately and I wanna do it soooooooo
Top Minho
Bottom jisung
Tbh, poor Stacy, guys falling for her mom and her brother but never her
L
4468 words

~

I've been hаnging out with Stacy

"Jisungie!" She ran over, a pretty smile on her face. "You still up for after school?"

"Absolutely, your house right?"

"Yeah, but my parents are home." A pout suddenly replaced her smile, as Jisung grimaced at the thought of them being gone. He much rathered when they were there.

"That's fine with me." At his words she rolled her eyes playfully, then tugged on his backpack.

"Alright hotshot, let's get to class before we're late." They giggled and ran through the halls, and he had to admit it was plenty of fun, being around her. However, it wasn't as it seemed.

Everybody thinks we're dаting

"Sooooo, how's it going with Stacy?" Felix asked with a smirk as they were in the locker room, changing, Jisung glancing around for Stacy's older brother, only to see him shirtless, laughing with his friends. "Jisung? You like her that much?"

"What??"

"You're blushinggggg!"

"Am not!"

"Are too." He stuck his tongue out, slapping the other with his shirt before putting it on.

Cause I spend my weekends hаnging at her house

It was maybe the third Friday afternoon in a row he found himself on Stacy's doorstep, ringing the bell and waiting for her to answer, as she always did. However, when the door swung open, it wasn't her in front of him.

Instead, Stacy's older brother was right there, looking him up and down with his eyebrow raised.

"So this is the kind of boy she likes, hm?" He scoffed, rolling his eyes, and Jisung couldn't help but flush at his tone.

"What's that supposed to mean?" The fact he got through it without stuttering surprised him, though when the other smirked his knees almost gave out.

"You're cute." With that, he walked off, leaving Jisung gaping at the doorstep, until Stacy ran down, eyes widened, and pulled him in.

She's a pаrt of the cheer team

He looked at one of the shelves only to find a row of trophy's and photos of her.

Top of her clаss and she's prom queen

Of course, there were all sorts of extra credit certificates, honor roll, the tiara from the last year she was prom queen, and a spot for where she was sure to win this year too.

When we study chemistry, She unbuttons her blоuse

Her outfit was pretty, a bright pink blouse with a low cut, white tank top underneath, along with a more baby pink skirt to match, and white shoes.

As they settled themselves down to begin, he already began growing tired, not wanting to study at all.

"Ughhhh, I hate calculus!" He exclaimed, collapsing onto the floor as Stacy giggled.

"Then how about we start on science." That wasn't so much better but anything other than calculus would do.

She opened their textbooks to the page about chemistry, reading off of it slowly, her tone a bit more sensual than he was used to, as she unbuttoned the first button of her blouse.