Where's The Man in The Sky?

Why doesn't God answer my pleas? The amount of times I'd be on the floor begging him to get better and he'd never answer my calls for help. I know it may not work like that but I'd hope. Hope. Hope is a funny thing isn't it? Hoping for something but never getting anything from that hope. All you can do is hope for things to be right? Yes have faith. Faith is all you need. Faith is all you have. Put your faith in a stranger- in a person that's not even there? He; God is not there for me. He never was. To be so blind and think that praying and asking for help and forgiveness for whatever I did to deserve all these issues. Why had God created this life? My life. So many problems, so many wishes, and so many prayers that aren't answered. God isn't anything other than someone that people give credit to for their success. God is someone who takes and takes in my opinion. He took and took my happiness away but when I pleaded for it back he would just put more obstacles in my path that created problems to distract me. They don't last for long seeing as I always end up in the same spot with the same questions. Where were you when I needed you God? I know you and I aren't close... but aren't your arms open for everyone and anyone? Will you ever forgive me? Will the people in my life ever forgive me if I committed such a sin. Is the sin of suicide such a horrible sin? Will you forgive me or will I be banished to hell? I mean nothing can be worse than this Hell Land you've created called Earth. So maybe Hell isn't so bad as it seems. Maybe you've made us fear Hell but we should've been fearing Heaven? Seeing as God is such a beautiful thing in people's eyes maybe he's the devil. Since Devils can be such beautifully poisonous things and that's what you are.
________________________________Original by Olivia DR