He'll be mine, oneday

Annie's stone cold face couldn't match the burning trembling feeling happening in her chest and stomach the moment she saw Jun infront of her.

"J? What are you doing here?" 

"Annie." 

His voice never intended to be so sexy and seductive. Not even under these circumstances. Coming into the most crappy club in the city that she can only afford being in. 

Being ditched for the second time. Being a total mindfuck mess after the one on one convo with her mother. Being short on cash, not being able to afford buying even a pack of cigarettes. Being so tipsy right now under the influence of the cheap beer the guys kept buying. Not knowing what to expect tomorrow.

Was he even that hot in the first place or was she ever sober when she had met him till now? Not that it has been that many times keeping in mind his tendency not to show up but still.

She hoped to have him as a boyfriend. He still wasn't but who counts on technicality. If she said to people they were together even though they've been on only 2 dates it counts they are? This way every whore is going to stay away from him and leave him to be only hers. Or at least she Annie hoped so. He was the one she wanted.

And she was not going to stop trying to make him hers until he bends.

"Annie?" said J making her come out of her trance. "Wanna talk?" he tried to say through the loud music.

She had only the energy to nod. Her whole body lost its mobility to exist. That's how he was influencing her but she never wanted to admit it and always pretended to look not affected at all by him. 

"Yeah, sure, if you want to." she said pretentiously while scoffing casually towards her friends. "Wanna go for a smoke?" 

"Lead please." J said flatly. 

"Shit." Annie exhaled under her nose while making shaky steps towards the smoking room.

Once the door was closed J looked around seeing surprisingly that they were the only ones there. He trapped Annie between his arms around her head placing them on the wall behind her.

"So, Annie." he whispered in her ear. "I've heard some things tonight about me."

" Oh, is that so?" Annie replied with doe eyes looking under her lashes directly into his chocolate almond eyes.

"Mhhh, you surprised?" He continued whispering in her ear. "You don't seem to be. Wanna know what I've heard? Or maybe you already know?

"How would I possibly know, J? You're funny."

"Oh, so now you're playing dumb, nah? We both know that you're pretty but not stupid."

The situation was not in her favor at all. Annie felt it in her heavy and empty stomach but her insides giggled with shivers across her spine when he breathed out the word "pretty" in her ear. He thought she was pretty. Not that she didn't know it already.

She's heard that from every moron trying to flirt with her in the hallways of school and in the secretive whisper in between groups of girls whenever she crosses beside them. But hearing it from J's mouth and his body in such close proximity to hers made her blood boil like she was in hell and all of her nerves were being so sensitive to him that sometimes she thought that she would go crazy.

"I'm not dumb yeah, but still I have no idea what you're talking about." she chirped, turning her head to the exit door where that creep like a shadow that shortly started following J around almost everywhere was standing outside and she could see his godly profile through the small window.