1

Third person Pov

"For so long this way of thinking has been shoved down our throats-" darrian says but is interrupted by loud snickering in the back of the class. "Ayoooo what you mean by that" Ethan says from the back of the class earning  laughs from all his classmates except darrian who was glaring at him. Many loved Ethan due to his good looks and sense of humor.

Darrian quite frankly found the other boy annoying and thought a lot of his "jokes" were uncalled for. "I mean what I said now let me finish my presentation" darrian says making Ethan raise his hands in surrender with a smile still on his face and little chuckles slipping out every here and there. Darrian soon finished and went back to his seat.

"Alright class now we're going to be doing an essay on the tell tale heart and you guys will be working with partners but I will be assigning them" Mrs Diana says and darrian rolled his eyes. He hated partner work he always preferred to work alone and who needs a partner to write an essay this felt unnecessary.

"Alright Mia and Cedric, crystal and Cindy" Mrs Diana starts and darrian rested his head on his hand bored until he heard his name. "Darrian and Ethan" Mrs Diana says and darrian frowns before looking back at Ethan who was looking at him smiling. 'Great just great' darrian thinks to himself.

This book is a bxb so if you don't like that leave and will be based off the old movie my girl so be ready to cry later on

Hope ya'll enjoyed