8

Third person Pov

"He's just a friend from school" Ethan tells his mother who was cooking spaghetti. "The same one you been simping over all week?" David asks earning a glare from his younger brother. "Don't play with me" Ethan says and jay smiles. "Yeah I remember you talking about how much you loved working with him" jay says.

"You two leave Ethan alone I think it's sweet" Mrs Reyes says earning a frown from Ethan. "Please don't be acting like this when he gets here" Ethan says and as if on cue there was a knock at the door. Ethan went and opened it being being met with darrian. "Hey e" Darrian says before he's pulled into a hug. "Sup twin" Ethan says before letting darrian in.

Ethan introduced darrian to everyone and gave his brothers glares whenever they tried to say something slick. Ethan took darrian up to his room where they started playing the game and Ethan smiled noticing darrian was still wearing the ring. "The ring changed colors yet?" Ethan asks. "Sometimes but whenever I'm with you or watching my fav show it stays silver" Darrian says.

"Maybe it means your happy" Ethan says. "Maybe" darrian says and laughed noticing how Ethan's smile seemed to have gotten bigger. "So I make you happy?" Ethan says and darrian pretends to think. "Sometimes" Darrian says. "Wow" Ethan says playfully pushing darrian before engulfing him in a tight hug.

"Let me go" Darrian says and Ethan smiled all innocently. They ended up play fighting until it was time for dinner. Darrian never really had many friends and was getting used to being a loner but for ethan he wound definitely make an exception.

Hope ya'll enjoyed