Chapter 28 - Liy (PART 2 OF 2)

WARNING: DETAILED VIOLENT SCENES

If you haven't read part 1, I strongly suggest you read it, as you wouldn't understand the events of this chapter if you haven't read part 1 yet haha. Enjoy!

PERSPECTIVE SWITCH: PEN

Once I felt the hand on my shoulder, my body froze with fear. I slowly turned around to see a hideous, zombie-like apparition standing right in front of me. It was tall but was missing an arm. Its eye was popped out of its socket and its skin was rotting away.

"You forget you were the one who dug me up?"  The corpse moaned in a raspy voice.

"SHIT!" I screamed out. I got so scared, I blacked out. I felt myself fall three stories down through the hole. After that, all I could think about was if my friends would be okay with this thing on the prowl. I looked up for a split second to see the rotting corpse evilly smiling back at me, waving the arm it still had.

PERSPECTIVE SWITCH: TREE

Liy, Bottle, and I continued to try to force the door open. We tried everything, but the door wouldn't budge. I knew it was a bad idea to come here.

Moments later, I heard a voice call out to me from another room.

"Treeeee"

I looked over at the room and saw a figure of Pie. I curiously walked inside the room. To be safe, I put a piece of loose scrap metal I found in the room between the door to create a makeshift door jam, ensuring I wouldn't get locked in just in case the worst happened. Liy and Bottle didn't notice me leave and examined the room myself. I could still hear Liy and Bottle calling out to Pen.

"Pen! Open the fucking door!" Bottle yelled.

"We aren't playing games! Open the door now!"

I shrugged and continued inside the room. I looked around the room, which was filled with mannequins. Each one was covered in clown makeup and there were many stuffed clowns around the room. The overall feeling of the room was uneasy, but I continued to the end of the room until I made it to the figure of Pie.

I walked up to the figure, but I blinked and it disappeared. There was a music box left behind on the ground. I picked it up and examined it. To be safe, I cranked it away from myself. I cranked the box, but all I could hear were the sounds of children screaming. Terrified, I decided to sprint out of the room.

I went to sprint out of the room. Liy had noticed me on the other side. She stared at me as I ran back. To my dismay, the door slammed shut, locking me inside.

"Tree! TREE!" Liy squealed.

"Liy! OPEN THE DOOR!" I screamed with terror.

The lights started to flicker inside the room and I looked behind me. The music box was gone. I looked back at some of the mannequins. Their faces were now more grotesque and were covered in blood. I saw a golden casket on the ground. I walked closer and was instantly met with the casket lid opening. The same clown I had seen when I walked home leaped out of the coffin. It stood on top of the casket and smirked.

"Beep Beep, Tree!"  The clown honked its nose before laughing maniacally.

The clown darted at me with tremendous speed. Its teeth flared at my face. Its limbs are like rubber. It stretched its arm out at me to try to grab me. I ran for my life to the door. With a stroke of luck, Liy and Bottle were able to force the door open when they heard my footsteps. I busted through the door and flopped on the ground. Liy shut the door behind us.