Chapter 43

It was the morning of a usual Thursday, Sakurako had been safely dropped at school by her family's car, she caught the attention of all the students passing by, and she began helping the student council with their usual business, just another usual day for her.

But today was special, after all since it was a Thursday, it meant that Ichiro would be working at the cafe, meaning that Sakurako could go there to have his coffee... Not that she needed to only visit him on Tuesdays and Thursdays to have his coffee, though.

"..."

*Opens the student council door* "Ah! Sacchan, you're here. Perfect!"

"?"

Himari who had just entered the room, approached Sakurako's desk, and when she was right in front of her she spoke again.

"I need you to remember that tomorrow, after school, I'll visit Yama High to discuss about the sports festival with their student council president, and I want you to come with me"

"Okay, anything else?"

"No, just that"

"Got it, also here, for you"

Sakurako picked a stack of documents and handed it to Himari, who could only make an annoyed face at having to deal with more of the usual paperwork assigned to the student council. After some minutes, the school would ring, to signal the students that today's lessons were about to start, so the two quickly wrapped up the documents they had in hand and quickly left for their classrooms.

After School

"Ah! Sakurako-san, welcome!"

"... I'm here"

Ichiro who greeted Sakurako right as she passed through the front door of the cafe, made Sakurako momentarily stand still before she responded to his welcome. With short steps, Sakurako approached Ichiro and hugged him as she buried her face on his chest, while he also hugged her back.

"Did you have a good day at school?"

"Nn *Nods*"

"That's great. Then, I'll start preparing your coffee, so you can just sit at your usual table"

"Okay..."

With a small and shy voice, Sakurako agreed to Ichiro's suggestion, so she let go of him and went to sit at her favorite spot as she waited for him to come back. While waiting, she noticed Hitori cleaning the empty tables while making the face of someone who was at her wit's end.

Then as Sakurako continued to wait, and with it, to doze off, she suddenly heard the sound of the door's bell ringing, quickly followed by the sound of three girly voices speaking, with one of them sobbing. Because of that, Sakurako drowsily looked in the direction of the voices.

There she saw three girls one of them was rather short in comparison to the other two and she wore glasses and had short straight dark green hair. While the one beside her was as tall as the third girl and different from the glasses girl, she had a more gyaru style and had long orange hair with a sidetail on her right side. And finally, the last girl was the tallest one of the three, and was also the most beautiful and handsome of the three, even though she had a crying face right now, and her hair was long silver grey hair tied in a ponytail by a purple ribbon.

The trio sat down at the table right behind Sakurako, so she was able to overhear their conversation, although she wasn't paying attention to it, thanks to her drowsiness, which was making their words enter one ear and leave the other.

"Sakurako-san, here's you coffee"

"! Ah, Thank you, Ichiro-san"

"You're welcome"