ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

*this picture was taken in real life. (I did edit it but the clouds were just so cool!)

Nami tightened the bandages around her leg, she'd only barely managed to escape the pirates and it was only due to some strong men interfering. She had sustained an injury on her leg, but that won't stop her from reaching her goal of a hundred million!

She had originally planned to steal some of Buggy's treasure then head straight for the grand line in search of more cash, but it didn't take long for her to realise she was no where near strong enough to beat the Buggy pirate force. Nami would've just fled by now cause there's no chance she can steal the gold without sustaining further, if not serious, damage. she wasn't ready to die yet, not until her village is safe.

However, now that two strong people who could possibly over power Buggy turned up... She smirked, going through all the perhaps possible ways of sneaking something away while the two party's made a confrontation. Yes, that idea sounded great, the only problem would be trying to get them to fight.

She suspects that her saviours were here to save the village, so it shouldn't be that long until they come across Buggy, right?

With the new plan in mind, Nami sets out in search of the pair again to keep an eye on them.

• - •

Luffy and Zoro were making their way through the village, checking
the damaged houses for any useful information or items.

"I don't see the point in walking around the village so aimlessly." Zoro stated as they entered another house.

"Yeah, that's probably true, but from all the damage I've seen, I'm certain our opponent has used some sort of bomb." Said Luffy as he scavenged through the remains of the kitchen, finding no more than a few apples. "Want one?"

Zoro caught the fruit and took a bite before asking. "What should we do about that girl from earlier? Would she be caught in this mess?"

Luffy paused his search. He stood up and as he approached the door, he glanced at Zoro, whispering, "I wanted to see what that girl was up to... she's actually watching us right now." Zoro narrowed his eyes in understanding. He took another bite of the apple and followed Luffy out. "We don't have to worry about her, she probably already left!" Luffy exclaimed loudly for the girl to hear. Zoro played along with him and agreed.

Luffy needed to shake Nami off somehow... His senses picked up Nami. 'She's not looking... Now!' Luffy grabbed Zoro's wrist and in the blink of an eye... flash. Luffy and Zoro had disappeared from their spot.

The two appeared about 100 metres away in a house, Zoro's voice was filled with surprise and he caught his breath, feeling a little disoriented. "W-What did you do?"

Luffy limped over to a table, gripping it tightly for support. "I teleported us... basically." His voice was strained he took a deep breath, trying to suppress just how exhausted he was from the action.

"What do you mean by basically..? And are you ok?" Zoro walked over, concerned.

"Well... It's not exactly teleporting. But to be honest, I'm not really sure how it works either." Luffy sat down.

"Right... why did you do that?"

"I need to go through some things with you, and it would be annoying if a third party happened to be eavesdropping." Luffy rested his head on the table. He was trying to concentrate but the sudden headache was hindering his ability to think.

"Alright, but rest before you talk." Zoro put a reassuring hand on Luffy's shoulder.

"No, no. I'm fine now. It was just a temporary headache..." He quickly pushed himself up having the strain reside a bit. "I just haven't teleported in ages I had to get used to it again..."