ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10.5

*this story will most likely stop right after they make it out of east blue

*this story will most likely stop right after they make it out of east blue. This is just a quick warning so it won't be so shocking when I decide to stop writing.

"Alright," Zoro started, "we should probably leave before we get spotted." Everyone nodded and they all followed Usopp, who led them out of the Mansion, making sure no one spots them.

"So... Luffy." Usopp addressed him again, "how did you know about Kaya when I never told you about her?" Luffy pondered the question for a second, before answering.

"Well... I guess lying wouldn't do me much good, so I'll tell you the truth," said Luffy, "I was actually was spying on you... but don't get the wrong idea—" he quickly added as everyone looked at him questionably.

"What are you on about Luffy?" Nami asked, "you were with us the entire time!" This only further confused everyone that was gathered.

"Calm down... fine, I'll explain everything." Luffy took a deep breath before he began. "Look, I'm sure you are all very confused, but I'll just keep this brief." He stood up as everyone kept their eyes on him, wondering what he's going to show them.

Luffy casually raised an hand as a fluffy white cloud puffed into existence.

"WOAAAAAH!" The kids gasped as they jumped up and even tried to poke the poor cloud.

"As I demonstrated, you can basically just say that... I can control clouds." Luffy concluded, still distracting the children with the cloud, which was changing shape.

"Hang on... how can you do that?" Nami interrupted, still not quite understanding him.

"Simply put, I was born this way," said Luffy.

"Born.. this way..?"

"Yeah! For all I remember, I had this ability since I was born." He stated, changing the puff of cloud into a flower making the kids wow in surprise.

"Wow! It must be so cool growing up with some special abilities!" Said Usopp, he did his signature move and continued blabbering on, "everyone would like you and no one would doubt you!"

Although everyone seemed to agree on this idea, Luffy's smile slowly fell as he recalled something he wished to forget.

"Dad... why am I so different from the other kids?" Asked a small Luffy who looked to be around 3-5.

"look Luffy, it's not your fault." Said the taller figure next to him who was comforting the boy.

"Is it really..?" Luffy looked down into the water, looking at his reflection made him sick, he could almost see the blank white orbs starting back at his soul.

His breath hitched.

"Calm down Luffy," said the man comfortingly, "no matter what you are, how you are, or who you are, I will always love you." Luffy turned back to him, before the man pulled him into an embrace.