Chapter Three: The Incident.

After your shower you felt so much cleaner but your joints ached, you got dried off and got changed in your bedroom. You laid back on your bed sighing softly. Nat came up and stood in the bedroom doorway. "Angel? Are you okay my Love?" She asked you with a hint of concern in her voice as she walked in and sat on your bed placing a hand on your thigh. You smiled a little at her and put your head back on your hands which was on the pillow, you made a small humming sound. Nat lent over you "Darling? What's the matter?" She asked, you looked at her and replied "I'm just sore and feeling a little more exhausted!"
Nat sat beside you and smiled "You're still recovering so it will take a hell a lot out of you. You'll build up your energy and strength soon. Wanda has cooked for the three of us." She said. "Nat is right Sweetheart" Wanda replied as she walked in and sat the other side of you, she gently sat you up as your head rested on her shoulder. "You need to eat something, it will help and you'll feel a bit better." Wanda spoke softly to you while rubbing your back. You whispered quietly "Can't I sleep for a little bit first? I feel like all my energy has been drained and I wasn't even gone that long!" Wanda's and Nat's eyes both widen as they looked at each other, Wanda continues to rub your back and pressed a kiss on your head as she held you close. "I'm going to double check the security! Wands please stay and keep my Angel close!" Nat said as she got up, she kissed you cheek before turning your chin so you'd look at her as she spoke to you, "Angel I'll be back, it will make me happy if you stay with Wanda! She will keep you safe!"
You nodded as Wanda held him protectively. "I promise Nat!" You whispered. Wanda nodded to Nat, "I've got my Sweetheart , go check the place and once I've got this one stable I'll take over." Wanda spoke with a calm but strong voice. Nat nodded and left.
Wanda used her magic to check if you were poisoned by anything, you wasn't thankfully! Wanda was still concerned as thirty minutes should not have caused this much exhaustion as you had passed out, she laid you down carefully as she filled the whole building and the grounds with blood red light, Wanda scanned the premises and discarded the intruders, she got into Nat's mind and asked her to buff up the security. Nat got to work on it after setting the lock down, she was desperate to get to your side so she grabbed the laptop and used her vamp speed. "Wanda?! Why aren't they awake?" Nat exclaimed, Wanda put her hand on Nat's shoulder "Honey they will be okay! They've got a witch and a vampire by their side! Just take a breath and try and feed them your blood to heal whatever has caused this! I'll go grab some dinner so when Y/N wakes up they can eat!" Wanda explained.
Nat put the laptop down on the bedside table and gently lifted you into her lap, she supported your head with her right arm and bit her left wrist, she put her wrist to your mouth as her blood trickled down into your mouth and down your throat, you drank her blood and quickly sat up, this made Nat of all people jump as you gasped. "Fucking hell! What was that?" She asked as her left wrist healed she held you in her arms and put your head on her chest. You held onto her arm and muttered "I don't know"
Wanda came in with a tray, it had your favourite dinner, your favourite fork and a glass of milk on it and she put the tray on your bed. "Hiya Sweetie, I got your dinner! It's your favourite and I'd like it if you could at least manage half for me please?" Wanda said to you in a soft voice as she smiled.
You moved in front of the tray and smiled, "Mmm thank you! This smells absolutely delicious! Thank you!" You replied as you picked up your fork and dug in.
Nat and Wanda stepped outside to talk so you turned on the television. Wanda kept an eye on you while she spoke to Nat. Nat told her what happened with you and Wanda reassured her she would keep an eye on you as well. "As long as this one can keep food and liquid down it's good, the illness might have caused the exhaustion but we can double check with the doctor if anything else happens again." Wanda explained, Nat agreed and they both decided they wouldn't let you out of their sight. You knew they were both very protective of you and they worry when you're not close.
You ate all your dinner and finished your milk, you thanked Wanda for your dinner of which this pleased her greatly.
A few hours later you were cuddled up with Nat watching television and chatting about silly things making each other laugh. Wanda finished sorting the security systems.

Written By Ryan Wright.