Chapter Seven: The Accident.

A few days later you were in town with Nat picking up a few bits and bobs, you chose to stay a bit longer to pick up something for Wanda who was at home. It was a cold icy day so Nat was extra cautious about you being in town. Yes you're half vampire but it still takes time for you to heal! Faster than a normal human but a bit slower than a full vampire.
Wanda was a bit reluctant in you going into town so she asked for you to come home in one hour. Your sister has always been protective over you but since she found out she's your older sister she's been more protective as she's the person who's responsible for you.
You checked both ways before crossing the road to go back to where Nat was, a car came sliding down the road due to black ice (Ice that is almost impossible to notice due to its thickness and it looks like a normal wet road.) Nat quickly yelled 'WATCH OUT!'
You gasped softly and looked to your left, the car clipped you breaking your elbow as Nat rushed over to you and pulled you out of the road. She gasped as she looked scared.
'We need to get you checked out!' She said in a worried voice.
You nodded a little and muttered 'At the compound though. There's a medical floor! Take me home please quickly..'
Nat nodded and made sure no one was looking before she picked you up and vamp sped back with you in her arms. She led you on the bed and sat down waiting for the doctor to come down.
'Natty, please can you get me a drink?' You asked nicely.
Nat nodded 'I'll be as quick as I can!' She smiled softly.
Nat went down the hall as the doctor came and checked you over, they confirmed the break in your elbow and gave you very strong pain killers and a muscle relaxant for it which made you a relaxed and sleepy but a little loopy. They put your elbow in a cast and a plaster on the side of your head after cleaning the cut on it.
'Buddy I had to call her because of what happened and she's responsible for you okay?' Charlie the doctor had said.
I nodded as Wanda burst in the door, she was scared and worried as she rushed to your side. 'Hi baby! What the hell happened?' She asked.
You stroked her face giggly and said 'Mm car skididided on the iceey ice and bit my arm!'
Wanda kissed your head and cuddled you gently before she said 'I'm going to have a quick word with the doctor and then we will take you upstairs, back home! We can set you up on the couch!'
You nodded as Nat returned with your drink, she decanted it into a cup with a lid and straw as she walked over. You pulled her in by her jacket and kissed her lips, she returned the kiss with a smile.
'Well hello to you too!' Nat chuckled softly.
'Hehe hii sexybum!' You giggled.
Nat chuckled softly and brought the straw to your lips, 'Here it's your favorite but drink it slowly okay?' She said softly.
Wanda came back into the room, Nat looked over at her and said 'Wanda I'm so sorry!'
Wanda replied 'It was an awful accident! Of which it won't ever happen again! We are going home all three of us, he needs to rest and I said he could be set up on the couch as it's still early.'
Natasha nodded and squeezed her hand with a soft smile as if to say thank you.
You sat up a bit more as Nat helped you get down, you got a bit wobbly probably to do with the medicine so Wanda picked you up in her arms, you rested your head on her shoulder and sighed happily as you whispered 'Ah, nice and warmies! Oh I got you a present I did, before the car bit me!'
Wanda smiled as she and Nat walked back upstairs to the main living quarters, Wanda kissed your head and replied 'Thats very sweet of you and I'd love to see it one we get you to the couch okay?'
You whispered 'Okay' and fell asleep on her shoulder, she held you extra close as Nat and Wanda got upstairs, they walked into the living room and Nat set up some pillows and a blanket.
'I'll go get him some blood, it will help him heal faster especially as that medicine will wear off in less than an hour!' Nat said as she looked at Wanda with worry.
Wanda rubbed Nat's arm and smiled softly as she replied 'Okay, he's going to be fine because he's strong! Just be quick okay?'
Nat nodded and went off to get some blood bags as Wanda led you down carefully on the couch, she crouched down and ran her fingers through your hair softly, as you began to wake up.
''My pocket' You whispered.
Wanda went into your pocket and took out a little box.
'Open it..' You whispered.
Wanda opened it and gasped in delight at the beautiful necklace, she planted a kiss on your forehead and whispered 'Oh my gosh! Sweetheart I love it! Thank you so so much!'
You smiled and sat up a little more as you replied 'You're welcome! It's a thank you and a I appreciate you gift!'
Natasha came back with a few blood bags in a lunch bag. She took the lid off one and placed a straw in it before handing it to you. She smiled and said 'I figured this would make it a little easier for you and you'll be surprised on how much better you'll feel after a few of these!'
You took it and started to sip from the straw, you looked up and said 'Thank you Honey!'
'You're welcome!' Nat said as she placed her hand on your thigh, while sitting beside you. 'I strongly believe Wanda will not want us going outside anytime soon and I don't want you to go anywhere ether.' She said.
You smiled at them both as you drained the blood bag Nat gave you. 'I know nether of you want me to go out especially after what happened but once the ice has gone then it's good to go but I'm just happy to be at home!' You said, meanwhile Nat opened another blood bag and placed the straw in it before she passed it to you. 'If there is anything you need or want then we can get it for you. But for now home is the safest bet, also your colour is coming back in your face, which means your healing!' Nat said with a big smile.
'Thank you, well I wouldn't say no to books!' You replied as you smiled. You drank from the straw as Wanda gently pealed back the plaster on your head, she smiled and took it off as the cut had healed.
'This blood is helping big time!' Wanda said with a beaming smile!
Nat smiled at the both of you, 'We can definitely make sure you have all the books you want my Love! Yep it's the best blood Wanda, it's my favorite and seems to be his too!' She replied.
Wanda smiled as she looked at you, 'How is it Sweetness?'
You replied 'It's perfect! It makes me feel better, contains my hunger and I think my elbow is almost fully healed!'
Nat gently took the bag out of your hand and passed it to Wanda as she helped removed your buttoned down shirt. She smiled at the tshirt you have on underneath as she brought it for your birthday last year. Nat checked over your elbow and smiled as she looked at Wanda.
'One or two more bags and this elbow will be just as good as new Wands! Nat said with a bright smile.
You kissed her lips and then your sister's cheek.
Wanda gasped with excitement as she replied 'This is very good! Drink up my little one and then once it's better we can do anything you want!' Wanda gave back your blood bag.
Once you finished the remaining blood in the bag Nat took it and sorted another for you but this time she put it into a cup with a lid and straw. 'So my Love, what are we doing tonight?' Nat asked you happily.
You smiled at them both as they smiled at you 'Tonight we have dinner all together and watch movies! My sister would want us to relax after today's adventure and I don't want her to worry anymore than she needs too!' You said.
Nat and Wanda agreed as Nat passed you the drink. You began to drink it while the three of you sat comfortably on the couch watching a cooking show on the television, you sat in the middle with Wanda on your right and Nat on your left.
Nat encouraged you to keep drinking until you fully healed.
Wanda chose to keep an extra eye on you and keep you close as did Nat as well. You got use to them being very protective and a bit nosey but they still respected your privacy and when you wanted to be alone.