Chapter Six: The Big News!

Nat and Wanda had been talking about you being potentially turned into a vampire by Nat, they had spent days talking about this around you but you knew they spent months in reality.
Nat would easily be able to turn you and Wanda had said she'd happily let you have your first taste of blood, which would complete your transformation to be from her wrist.
Both the love of your life and your closest friend who felt more like family than anything wanted you to be safe and with them forever, Nat is an immortal vampire and Wanda is the most powerful and strongest witch who happens to be protected by her own magic.
You undergone a medical to make sure everything was as okay as it could be, you asked if your blood could also be tested to see if there was any family connections around as you didn't have any, your parents were killed in an accident and you barely survived as your mother died while she was still pregnant with you. The doctor agreed and ran your blood to see if any of the agents were a familiar match, quick as a flash the computer flashed up with a positive match, the doctor gasped as did you as you both looked at the screen. You looked at the doctor and said 'Does that say? Is it just me or does that?'
The doctor replied 'Uh huh, I was going to ask you if you saw what I saw!'
You looked at them and said 'Okay Doc, let's be on the same page and we both say the name at the same time right?'
The doctor looks at you as they said 'That's a good idea, one..'
You quickly replied 'Two.. Let's say it at four because I don't like odd numbers?'
The doctor chuckled softly and agreed 'Three, me nether!'
Both of you at the same time said 'Four.. Wanda Maximoff'
You both gasped as you quickly said 'Oh my fucking god! She's my older sister? After all this time?'
Wanda was standing in the doorway as tears ran down her face, she looked at you and said 'Sweetheart! I'm your only living relative? I'm your sister, your biological blood sister..' Wanda opened her arms as she walked inside the doctor's office. You gasped as you didn't realize she was standing there, you replied 'You are.. It's just us..' You ran into her arms, she picked you up into a big cuddle as you both cried happily.
'As your big sister it's my job to keep you safe and protected, but I also want to be down as next of kin too please, I promise to keep you close and look after you!' She said as she held you in her arms. You giggled as you cried happily in her arms, your legs were wrapped around her waist as you cupped her face resting your forehead against hers, you replied 'You ARE down as my next of kin and I'm guessing you'll be pulling out the sister card a lot now?' You looked at the doctor and said 'Hey doc please can you put Wanda down as my sister on my medical records please?' The doctor smiled brightly and replied 'Of course I can Little Maximoff!' Wanda gasped 'Oh I will use the big sister card and hey doctor, please change this one's last name to Maximoff on there for us would you? I'll make sure you get a huge bonus this week!' She asked, the doctor smiled and said 'Of course Wanda, thank you so much for the extra bonus! I'll even clear it upstairs on his official records as well! Congratulations and I'm thrilled you both have one another and oh before I forget, you both happen to have the exact same blood type and the magic you have Wanda, it wasn't a gift from Hydra, it's in your DNA! Your baby sibling there in your arms, there is a highly strong chance that they have magical abilities too so you might want to head upstairs and see what he can do, he might be able to gain access to it now you're both close and know that you're blood related. The only difference in you twos blood is that Wanda's is healthier and stronger but yours Little one, it's not strong strong but between me, Nat and your big sister there, I think you'll be okay and if you need anything please come and ask me, if you're sick or in pain and need anything I'll sort the prescription and personally hand deliver it myself!'
Wanda and I gasped a little as I rested my head between her neck and shoulder, I looked at our doctor with a smile as I whispered 'Thank you Dr Charlie, we will let you know if I have magic too and I appreciate everything you've done for me and my family!' Charlie winked and smiled as they said 'No problem buddy, Wanda you might want to take them upstairs, someone looks a little exhausted due to lack of sleep!'
Wanda looked at me with worry in her eyes but she smiled softly 'Thank you Charlie, we will keep you updated! Your bonus will be sent into your usual account. Righty oh then, let's get you upstairs and we will snuggle up and I'll put the telly on or I can read until you fall asleep Sweetheart, which would you prefer?' Wanda said calmly as she walked back up to the floor we lived on, she didn't put me down and kept me in her arms, I yawned softly as I muttered book please.
Wanda took me into the bedroom and sat me on the bed, she took out my favorite book and turned around to look at me with a big smile. I took off my shoes and put them on the floor my the end of the bed as I grinned blocking a yawn.
Wanda got comfortable on the bed and opened her arms, she said in a soothing tone 'Come here Sweetheart, you're exhausted you poor thing!' I moved up to where she was and snuggled up in her arms, my head resting on her chest where I could hear her heart beating, I rested my hand on the top of her stomach and the rest of my arm lent down the middle of her stomach down to her bellybutton, Wanda wrapped her arm across my shoulder as she opened the book and used her free hand to rub my back, she smiled as she kissed my head and started to read softly, she made sure to use accents and different voices for the characters in the story.
I quickly fell asleep in her arms feeling safe, complete, happy and relaxed. Wanda used her magic to help me relax a little more as the news got me excited but I was also sleepy. I slept peacefully as Nat came upstairs, she walked into the room and sat on the end of the bed.
Wanda smiled brightly which prompted Nat to whisper and ask 'What's with the grin?'
Wanda whispered as she replied 'Well Sleepyhead here had a medical test done and according to the blood tests, the doctor was able to see if there was any familial match with anyone else who lives or works here, turns out I am this one's full biological older sister! Which means I'm responsible for this one's safety!'
Nat gasped and smiled brightly as she whispered 'Oh my fucking god! That is amazing, congratulations! Well I'm glad because you've always been close together and it means we both have a reason for being overprotective!'
Wanda smiled and whispered 'Thank you so much, I'm so proud and thrilled! Also this one and I have that much of almost the same blood that my magic didn't come from Hydra! It came from my DNA, Sleepyhead here has almost the exact same as mine but with the health issues, furthermore there's a high chance we have another witch, once this one has slept we can then see if any magic arrises!'
Nat smiled proudly 'You're so welcome! That's even better! Either way life will never be the same or boring. But I have news for you!'
Wanda looked at Nat and said 'This is very true, what's the news? Did you do research?'
Nat nodded 'Well history dictated that there's the Scarlet Witch which is clearly you but there is also the Scarlet Prince whom is half witch and half vampire, this person is said to be both and vampire blood will not activate the vampire side but ether your blood or fresh human blood ether way has to be from the vein tho will active his vampire side too, the amazing thing is that he will still have the Scarlet Witch side and magic as well!' Nat smiled at Wanda, Wanda gasped softly as she replied 'Oh my gosh! He's going to be like both of us and we will never loose him! The vampire and witch side will keep him immortal, I will be able to find him with my magic and so will you with your vampire tracking sense! But we must tell him when he wakes up!'
You were awake and heard the whole conversation, you smiled as you moved your head up a little bit, you made both your sister and partner jump a little so the three of you giggled about it. You looked at them both and smiled 'I'm not going to be sick anymore if I active my vampire side?' Wanda rubbed your back as she kept her arms around you, Nat smiled as she kissed your hand and replied 'That's right but the choice is yours!'
You smiled and looked up at Wanda as you said 'I know the choice is mine but you're my family and I need to know how you'd feel about it?' Wanda smiled as she kissed your forehead, she replied 'Baby I will love you always and I think if you activate it then you'll have more of a chance to be healthier as you will be able to self heal but as you'd also be half witch, it may take a little longer but faster than a human heals, being around me will help you control your thirst because of our bond it will be impossible for you and I to harm one another, so..' Wanda picked up a penknife and poked a hole in her wrist, as she brought her wrist to your lips, she said 'Drink it if you want too, you can't kill me so it's okay.' You listened carefully and Nat watched closely. Wanda nodded and gave you a reassuring smile, you took her wrist and drank from her, you made sure not to spill a drop as your fangs then came in, you pulled back and gasped. 'Holy shit!' You said as you looked around, you nipped at your own hand breaking the skin and let Wanda drink from you to heal the small hole in her wrist, she smiled softly as both yours and hers healed. She smiled softly and both your sister and partner asked at the same time 'So, how do you feel?' You smiled at them both as you looked around the room as you answered 'I feel great!! Like I'm fully better and awake you know? Like when you've been sick for a while and you finally wake up and you're feeling completely all better!'
The girls smiled happily as they both cuddled up to you, you sighed with relief as you held them both close and said 'We are now all together for good, forever now! It's just the three of us always and forever.' Nat kissed your cheek and gently rubbed your chest as she said 'That's right my Love!' Wanda kissed your other cheek as she said 'We three are immortal, indestructible, together forever and always of course and the big question is how do you feel about being with us forever Sweetheart?'
You smiled happily and replied 'In all honesty, I couldn't have wished for anything better! I got my girl and my best friend turned out to be my big sister! I'm no longer plagued by pains and getting sick all the time, I'll be able to heal much faster which limits worry for the both of you! So my life is great. I do need a drink though!'
Nat smiled as she rubbed your chest, she said 'Don't worry, we will have a proper drink in a bit, let's just enjoy this moment for a little longer!'
Wanda quickly replied 'Okay no feeding on innocent people and please please don't get blood on the carpet! Maybe stick to blood bags until you can control your thirst Sweetheart?' You smiled and kissed her forehead 'I understand and okay I can do that!'

Written By Ryan Wright.