Chapter 1- Strange Places

VALERIES POV

I sat in my class room as the bells went off. I got up from my seat and packed up to go home. As I walked outside I saw a familiar friend of mine,
"Matthew! Hi I haven't seen you in the past week did something happen?" I ran up to my friend asking quickly to make sure he was alright "Yea, just got sick" He shrugged as we continued to chat all the way to my house with was a few roads down.

I waved Matthew goodbye as I walked to the door of the house I lived in. It felt like so long where I lived with my dads in that apartment building it feels so much better now that we aren't as cramped together anymore.
"Hi Valerie how was school today?" I looked over to see Liam laying in the couch next to a laptop that was sitting on the table "It was fine" I said brushing the question off, I walked over and sat on the couch next to him "Dad, do you know when Bryce is going to be home?" I asked turning my head to look at Liam "Texted me awhile and said a few hours, should be home soon" He responded. We talked for quite a bit it was always good to bond with family.
I blinked and suddenly I felt myself hit the ground, I opened my eyes as bright sunlight poured into my eyes as they were opened. I looked around and noticed I wasn't at my house anymore but instead a grassy field with 5 other people.

LIAMS POV

I stared into the open for a second the seat were my daughter was just sitting now was empty, she disappeared right in front of my eyes.

She couldn't have gone there could she?
I thought he died.
He should of died.
It would't hurt to pay him and see why he's doing this AGAIN.

My head hurt as the memory's of that horrid game show played in my head. "Texty you there?" I called out to the laptop on the table "Liam what happened? |" Texty asked in a text to speech voice "Do you still have all the pictures of the notes to airy's universe..?" I questioned the laptop "yea why? |"
"I need you to pull the code up" I said blatantly "Liam what happened :(( |" Texty tried to pry the answer from me as I quickly wrote down the code on a piece of paper "I'm going to stop airy from continuing the ever again, Texty promise to make sure bryce doesn't follow me I'll be back home soon" I spoke before going to ONE website on the computer
"I promise👍 |" Texty said as they finally reached the kill command. I opened my eyes to be greeted in gradient room of orange and yellow I was back in the waiting room.

VALERIES POV

"Where in the world am I" A ketchup bottle spoke up tiredly.
"This can't be happening! I was in the middle of a live stream, surely one of my fans will save me" A bag whined.
"WHAT THE HELL" A chocolate carton of milk yelled upsettingly.
A bandage sat near a bush they seemed nervous.
Then there was.. Matthew!

I quickly ran up to him "Matthew! Where are we? How do I get back home?" I shook him slightly in a panic "First off I have no idea how, and secondly I don't think any of them know either." He pointed to the others on the field suddenly, we heard a voice call out from above "Hello contestants, my name is Airy welcome to my show called one" He said his voice very monotone, he must of had something to make music cause I heard some intro song play from the sky. "I don't care! I want to go back home!" The milk carton said growing visibly angry "you wouldn't even want to stay to win a prize..?" He said.
"What prize would be worth staying here?" I thought to myself

Almost as if the voice read my mind it spoke up again "The prize is a wish for anything. Money, fame, friends. Anything you desire" I stared blankly at Matthew waiting to see his own reaction but he looked as confused as I was "before the contest starts...You will all receive new names for the remainder of the competition" He said he must of did something cause we were all suddenly in a line.

"Milk carton"
"Bandage"
"Baggy"
"Ketchup bottle"
"Lanturny"
"And hydroflask."

Did he really name me based on the object I am? This has to be offensive to some people in the world but whatever.
"I'll be back I need to get stuff for the next challenge.. I'll be back soon" Airy said as it became silent. It wouldn't hurt to get to know a few people here besides Matthew.

BRYCES POV

I felt happy to be going back home as I walked up to the door. I twisted the handle and was a bit surprised the door was already unlocked... I hope nothing bad happened to Liam and Valerie...
"Liam? Valerie? You both home yet?" I called out, no reply. I walked around and noticed texty on the coffee table nearby, maybe they know where Liam and Valerie had gone. I walked up to the laptop it wasn't normal for them to be left wide open, we never usually leave them out because Valerie was never told about texty's existence. "Texty, hi, do you know where Liam and Valerie were I wanted to let them know I finally got promoted at my new job" I said to the text box happily, I was left with silence as texty typed out
"...|"
"Texty did something happen?" I said growing worried "Their gone Bryce |" texty responded while I stared blankly at the screen "what do you mean by gone texty? Where did they go? Are they hurt? Is Liam hurt?" I asked now in a panic "Valerie got teleported to the plane, and Liam went after her|" Was the word texty typed out, they weren't using their text to speech option while typing.
"Texty please if you have the codes let me go as well." I pleaded
"I can't I made a promise to liam|"
"If you won't help me I'll get someone who can." I said tears running down my cheek as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I dialed a number as they picked up.

"Hi Bryce! Are you okay? You sound like your crying.."
"You know when you said that you'll help me when I need it the most..?"
"Yea..? Bryce your starting to scare me, what's going on"
"Just come here quickly I explain later amelia"

(A/N 1132 words :D)