Chapter 11: Forever

"We can do it gently!"

"No."

"I don't feel any pain at all! I'm totally fine!"

"Still no."

So Fourth pestered and pestered but couldn't convince Gemini to do it. He used his puppy eyes and all of his pretty words, none of them worked. Gemini was adamant, saying he wouldn't lay a finger on Fourth while he was bruised all over like this. He didn't want Fourth to be in pain on their first time. Their back and forth went on and on until it was already three in the morning. Gemini literally had to force him under the covers so they could go to sleep.

They went to sleep, alright. And needless to say, it was a great sleep. After being apart for three days, which felt like three whole decades; Hugging Fourth, being surrounded by his scent, bathing in his warmth, and even listening to his gentle murmuring in his sleep were the most precious things for Gemini. He felt like he could die right then and there from sheer happiness, without any regrets in his life.

Gemini was still in the middle of his peaceful sleep when he felt a tickling sensation on his neck. He tried to get away from it, to go back to his dream that didn't leave him completely yet, but he couldn't move. He shook his head, but it didn't work either. So he had no choice but to open his eyes. What was going on for god's sake?

The room was almost half bright, with the first rays of the rising sun and there were long shadows around the place. It was still too early to be disturbed like this. Gemini blinked a few times, very slowly as he refused to let the sleep go. He was warm and cozy, not ready to wake up. He turned his face to the right, looking for the cause of his discomfort while a strange feeling started pooling low on his stomach.

The first thing he saw was Fourth's hair, as his face was buried in Gemini's neck. Then he realized it was Fourth's mouth that was tickling him. It was wet and hot, until his breath was coming out and lashing it cold again. He was licking and sucking on the skin there.

"Fourth," Gemini tried but his voice disappeared even before the word left his mouth, as Fourth's lips found him right under his earlobe, sucking hard on the thin, sensitive skin there. Gemini's eyes rolled back as his back arched above the mattress. His foggy brain couldn't come up with a logical thought, it just went even more slack.

He felt a hand traveling down on his belly, passing right through everything and reaching between his legs without any hesitation. The hand took him between its fingers through the two layers of thin fabric and started caressing with long strokes. Maybe Gemini himself wasn't awake, but his member was already up and ready for any action, hardening at the speed of light. He felt the air leaving his lungs in a rush, his vision getting blurry.

Gemini pushed his limp arms up with the last strength he found in himself, put them on Fourth's shoulders and tried to get him away from himself. It wasn't enough to make him move, of course, but Fourth pulled his head up himself, looking at his husband with questioning eyes. Like he wasn't half climbed on a sleeping person this early in the morning, unforgivingly lapping on his neck and his hand wasn't, still, massaging his penis in the most delicious way.

"What are you doing?" Gemini asked.

Fourth gave him a sheepish smile.

"Fourth, I'm not having sex with you. I told you-" His sentence was cut in half as a harsh breath left his throat, almost a moan. The hand down there was doing some wonders. "You are hurt," he managed to say.

"It's okay," Fourth said, as he leaned down to line their lips until they were only a few centimeters away from each other. "We won't have sex. I'm just going to taste you today."