My contracted wife went to the disco 8.6

My contracted wife went to the disco behind my back again! 8.6

The person in his arms didn't speak, and Chi Yan was even more unhappy. Any promises made in love were all lies.

People outside the venue can't stand it, so here's the tip: Not getting close to other men, not dancing with other men.

Mo Zhiyang hugged him, "Don't get close to other men, don't dance with other men, I remember that."

After hearing what he said, Chi Yan's face improved slightly and he hugged him tightly, "Don't go to disco in the future."

Damn it, this is his newfound happiness, how can he not go to the disco?

"em~" Mo Zhiyang probed cautiously, "How about going twice a week? Not much!"

This matter is not negotiable!

Chi Yan firmly refused, "No." When he thinks about him dancing with other men and drinking with other men, it feels like the sky is falling.

Being rejected, Mo Zhiyang frowned slightly, but said nothing. Instead, he answered obediently: "I know, if you don't want me to go, then I won't go."

He cursed in his heart: Oh, if I didn't tell you that I was going, then wouldn't that mean I didn't go? What kind of prostitution is it if you don't pay for fun?

Chi Yan didn't go to work all day today and stayed at home with Mo Zhiyang.

Mo Zhiyang was only wearing his shirt. The sofa was very big, and he was nestled in his arms. The two of them were leaning forward, "This mermaid is so beautiful."

Popular actors appearing on TV: Chen Cheng is a mermaid, and his appearance is the best among mermaids. Unfortunately, mermaids are too fragile and can't help but bite him.

How can the little wife compliment other men on how good-looking they are in front of him?

Chi Yan pursed his lips and hugged him tighter, as if venting his dissatisfaction, but still didn't say a word.

Such a small gesture was understood by Mo Zhiyang. As soon as he turned his head, he opened his arms and hugged his neck. "But, it's still worse than my husband~"

The little monster's sweet words really worked.

After hearing this, Chi Yan's face improved and he nodded in agreement.

"He is the person signed by the company." The Chi family's property is mainly in entertainment and the Internet.

"Yeah." Mo Zhiyang followed his words, "By the way, what are you going to have for dinner?"

Vampires generally rarely use human food, but it's not impossible to eat it. There's nothing wrong with eating it occasionally.

But the food is different, the more refined the better, Chi Yan hugged the person, "Going to eat at a private restaurant?" He said, hugging him and standing up, "Going to change clothes."

Under his supervision, Mo Zhiyang changed into more normal clothes, a light blue shirt and black jeans. From beginning to end, he displayed the aesthetics of a veteran cadre.

Mo Zhiyang went out with him like a dog, following him around, being a conscientious and clingy strawberry spirit.

Getting off the car with him, Mo Zhiyang follows him, and obediently enters this private restaurant. This place looks very expensive at first glance, with typical Chinese decoration, small bridges and running water.