Reunion

Yorktown was in the storage closest that used to be Enterprise's bedroom. Looking through her sisters old things she found an old video camera and inserting the film into an old Tv began to watch what her life was like before she killed her sister, ending with a video showing where Enty was first born.

Yorktown: *crying* you were my pride and joy, and I got rid of you. What was I thinking Why was I so stupid, so Gullible!

Then her other sister walks in

Hornet: Sis are you ok?

Yorktown: *turns off the Tv* yes I'm fine

Hornet: hey it wasn't your fault you were tricked, we were all tricked. If she was here right now she'd understand.

Enterprise: *listening in* (thoughts) No I don't understand, how could you have fallen for something like that.

Hornet: hey it's 11:30 we should get some rest

Yorktown tries to go to sleep but like every other night she kept having the same nightmare

she was standing on the water in a black void then she saw Enterprise walking away, she tried to follow her but a barrier kept them apart.

Yorktown: Enty wait!

Enterprise: DON'T ENTY ME, YOU ACCUSED ME OF A CRIME I DIDN'T DO, THEN KILLED ME, AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE!!!

Yorktown: Wait no I do care, please I'm sorry.

Enterprise: SORRY?! OF COURSE THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY, I THOUGHT WE WERE FAMILY, AND YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON ME. SO NOW I'M GONNA TURN MY BACK ON YOU!!!!!

Enterprise continues to walk away

Yorktown: No please come back!

Yorktown tries to break the barrier but it's no use, and the carrier falls onto her knees and bows her head.

Yorktown: *sobbing* Enterprise, p...please I'm begging you don't leave me, I...I don't want to lose you.

Suddenly Yorktown wakes up in a cold sweat.

Yorktown: Enterprise, I'm so sorry, I really am.

???: I...it's ok big sis

The carrier was shocked and looked around the dim room and saw the last person she expected to see

Yorktown: Enterprise?

Ignore the red glow and imagine she's smiling and crying