Bad ending pt2

By now both Enterprise and Yorktown have become metas and Yorktown has traveled the world just stalking her sister, when she finally catches up it went something like this.

Yorktown: Enty please wait. I'm sorry I really really am. What I did was so stupid, please just come home.

Enterprise: No, I told you already we're not sisters anymore so please just go away and leave me alone.

Yorktown: *sigh* I thought you would say that.

Enterprise: wait what are you- mmmmmm

Suddenly out of nowhere Yorktown places a cloth soaked in Chloroform around her mouth.

Yorktown: If I can't have you as my sister, I'll keep you as my pet. Now, just relax, and go to sleep.

Enterprise tired to break free but soon enough she passed out in her sisters arms. After a few hours she woke up, and found herself in a straight jacket tied to a bed.

Enterprise: Yorktown please don't do this.

Yorktown: too late your mine now.

Enterprise: Get away from me!!!

Yorktown: get away from you? I own you now, you can't tell me what to do.

Enterprise: *shivers from fear*

Yorktown: ah there's no need to be scared, I won't hurt you I just want you to know I regret doing what I did dearly.

Enterprise: Lies, if you still cared about me even a little none of this would've happened, instead you disowned me and wanted to kill me. You don't care about me, not even in the slightest. Not only that you also made Hornet hate me as well. WERE NOT SISTERS, WE NEVER WERE!!!!!! 

Yorktown: Enty I do care, I've been haunted by this since you what.

After an hour of talking enterprise realized her sister really was sorry, and she had been haunted by her actions for years, only made worse by enterprise rejecting her apologies.

Enterprise: Yorktown, you still love me?

Yorktown: of course.

Enterprise: *starts crying*

Yorktown: ah don't cry baby

As Yorktown unbuckled her sisters straight jacket, she soon realizes poor enterprise had cried herself to sleep, so realizing her sister didn't have any pajamas Yorktown kept her straight jacket on but removed the buckles, afterward she got into bed and fell asleep with her sister in her arms.

So happy ending I guess