Fun and Games

Dark pulled up to the mall and found a decent spot to park. He looked over to his sleeping boyfriend curled up in the passenger seat.

"Anti we're here." Dark said lovingly. Anti stirred a little before stretching.

"Okay so where are we?" He said rubbing his eyes. Dark gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Oh you know just Dave and Busters." He grinned. Anti immediately woke up more. He was like a child.

"Really Darky! Oh you are the best boyfriend!" He gave Dark a big kiss. "I am so going to beat your ass though."

"We will see about that." Dark took a deep breath before steadying his aura. After a few seconds you could not tell the difference between him and Mark. "Okay your turn."

"I hate looking like him." Anti grumbled. Anti had to do a little more. He glitched his ears and teeth to look normal. Then was the hard part his neck. It never came out perfect. Just another sign he was a defect. He forced himself to focus. His glitching forcing the wound closed. He panted finally finishing. "How did I do?" He asked.

"Good you only have a small line this time." Dark smiled proud of the progress his boyfriend made, but Anti was upset. Dark barely had to try while Anti struggled. "Well come on let's go tough guy." Dark teased.

"Oh you're going to regret that emo boy!" They got out of the car and Anti raced inside. Dark attempting to keep up. "Ha beat you old man." Anti stuck his tongue out.

"Yeah yeah." Dark fluffed his hair. "So what first?" He looked at Anti. He was glad he could do this. Anti needed this.

"Hello earth to Dark?" Anti got up in his face.

"Sorry I couldn't stop looking at you." Anti blushed like mad.

"Shut up! Whatever let's go play Mario cart." He grabbed Darks hand and dragged him off. The day was filled with laughter. Anti even made a few of the machines glitch and won the jackpots. With Dark keeping watch of course. They finally went to the prize section with their bundle of tickets. Anti got a neon green lava lamp and Dark got a big plushie for Dark Chica even though she would rip it to shreds in a minute.

"Well you getting hungry yet?" Dark questioned.

"Jokes on you. I can always eat." They both started to walk out nudging each other teasing the other about who won what game.