My contracted wife went to the disco 8.7

My contracted wife went to the disco behind my back again! 8.7

"No." The beauty stood at the elevator entrance, folding her arms and responding without interest.

"emm." Mo Zhiyang fell into thought, took out his phone and sent a message, "Little sister, little sister, what's your name?"

Ye Ting had no interest in the relationship between siblings. She didn't even look at him or answer.

The elevator next door dinged and it was here.

Mo Zhiyang continued to chat with the beauty, "Miss, since you don't have a partner, how about I introduce him to you?"

At this time, a man came over and stood next to Mo Zhiyang.

"Let me introduce you." Mo Zhiyang pulled the man next to him and hugged his arm, "This is my boyfriend." 

"Huh?"

When Mo Zhiyang heard something was wrong with the voice, he turned his head and saw a familiar yet unfamiliar face, "Fuck!" He immediately let go of his hand and jumped far away.

"Huh?" Chen Cheng was a little confused. He was pulled over as soon as he got off the elevator, and even his manager didn't react.

"Sorry, sorry!" Mo Zhiyang apologized after seeing clearly that he was not a veteran cadre. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I thought you were someone else."

Oh my god, this is so embarrassing! Mo Zhiyang turned around and ran away. The few people standing there looked at each other, completely unaware of what was happening.

"Who is that guy?" The manager pulled Chen Cheng over and looked him up and down, "Are you okay?"

"It's okay." Chen Cheng watched him run away. Although he didn't know what he was going to do, the pressure on him was that of a vampire. He really envies him, he's not a fragile mermaid.

"Hahahahahaha, I want to laugh at you, hahahaha!" The system thinks that such a deflated person like the host is really funny, hahahaha, it's so rare! 

Mo Zhiyang took the elevator up, "What a laugh!" Damn old cadre, didn't he ask him to pick him up? He said he was on the way, but in the end, he didn't come at all.

As soon as the elevator door opened, Chi Yan stood at the door, planning to go down. When he saw someone coming up, his expression changed, "Why so fast?"

Why didn't you say you were slow! Mo Zhiyang swallowed back the urge to yell at him, and promised to make Strawberry Shortcake, and it must not be broken.

"I want to see you as soon as possible." Mo Zhiyang stepped out of the elevator and threw himself into his arms, "I brought you food."

Who doesn't like such sweet words? Chi Yan liked it very much, "Yeah." He hugged him and went back to the office.

After the dishes were put out, Chi Yan felt something was wrong. What did he mean?

"Eat quickly, don't let it get cold." Mo Zhiyang pretended not to notice his inquiry and looked at him innocently.

Yang Yang was a vampire, so he probably didn't know the function of these foods. He picked up the rice at the banquet and was prepared to eat it until death. After all, a vampire would not be able to cook human food.

But as soon as he took a bite, he was instantly amazed, it tasted great! It's even better than many restaurants he's eaten at before, "Yang Yang, did you make this?"

"Yes, it's delicious." Mo Zhiyang smiled sweetly. Cooking is a necessary skill for White Lotus.

Halfway through the meal, there was a knock on the door. Mo Zhiyang stood up and said, "I'll open it. You can eat in peace." He trotted to the door and opened the office door.