Five

Min-ha sighed as she watched the classroom from the back. She leaned against the shelves in the back with Joon-hee on her side, talking to So-yoon on the opposite side of Joon-hee. Min-ha watched Il-ha sitting in his seat and Young=hoon glaring at one another as Young-hoon walked towards his backpack a few meters away from Min-ha. She felt bad seeing the two as they glared intensely at each other. She stared at Il-ha give Young-hoon a challenging look. Il-ha didn't look scared and neither did Young-hoon; they were just glaring at each other and passively kept it quiet in front of the students.

    Min-ha knew Il-ha did that to himself. She genuinely only thought of this as his one flaw. His pride.

    His tormenting had to root from his pride. Anyone was stupid to not understand that.

    Min-ha walked over to her seat, breaking away from her friends and sitting iwth the lollipop in her hand. She was watching Il-ha from afar  with Young-hoon sitting back in his seat. Min-ha watched him, inb which concluded he was frustrated from the sharp movements he made and a sigh.

"Young-hoon..." Min-ha called out and leaned forward towards his desk. He glanced over through his silver frames. "I wanted to thank you for helping me. I think I got a better score than what I couldve done without the studying sessions."

"Yeah..." he answered, not knowing how to respond or what to respond with.

Min-ha wanted to keep the conversation going, but let it die out. He didn't seem too interested anyways, which was a little frustrating because she did think of him as self sabotaging. She turned back in her seat to see Tae-man staring at her.

"What?" She flinched at him and rolled her eyes at him.

"Do you have a crush on Young-hoon, Min-min?" He asked with an exaggerated gasp and covered his hand with his mouth in a feminine, sassy way. She ignored his stupidity and started back toward her desk, glancing overat Il-ha. She paused as she saw him make eye contact with her. He didn't look happy as he was staring at her. He was the first to break away with his pissed off expression, making Min-ha feel down.

"Hey, Kimchi." He started, turning away from the pretty girl. " Go to the Administration Office and see whats happening." He ordered.

"Th-the Administration Office?" Chi-yeol repeated with a confused look on his face. "Me?"

"Excuse me. There." Deok-joong slipped Chi-yeol's phone out of his hands, trying to avoid Il-ha's orders.

"You'd better run." Il-ha threatened, flinching at Chi-yeol. Chi-yeol cowered back for a second before walking off and passing Min-ha in the back of the classroom back with her group. She watched Il-ha's intimidation work over and over again and really tried finding the root of the problem between the guys of the classroom.

She wondered if it was because he never got caught or he was just so physically intimidating compared to the other smaller boys. Il-ha did have a reputation that was on point to his attitude.  She watched Bo-ra, a gorgoeus girl in their class, and a close friend of Il-ha turn to talk to him.

She was mad at herself for being so immature and jealous over him. She knows Bo-ra as one of the prettiest girls in the class from a guys perspective since she saw their ranking. She unconsciously felt her bottom lip puff out with jealousy and sighed, turning her back to Il-ha's foreshadowing words.

The rest of the random break consisted of Min-ha sitting with Tae-man, So-yoon and Joon-hee in the back of the classroom and mainly having the three girls bully Tae-man, until Ms.Park slid open the wooden door with Chi-yeol following behind. Everyone in the class automatically returned back to their seats and got ready for 1st period.