Nine

The class all laughed and chuckled at Chi-yeol, who seemed shocked that he was singled out and chosen as the title. He physically paled in the face as he whipped around to glance behind himself at Woo-taek. Woo-taek glanced over at Hee-rak and Il-ha, knitting his brows together.

"You idiot. He means you." Woo-taek said to Chi-yeol.

"Wait, m-me?" Chi-yeol asked, pointing to himself and twisting around to the front of the classroom slowly. Now everyone was really laughing at how stupid Chi-yeol made himself look.

"Yes, now you're the record keeper. Any objections?" Lieutenant Lee asked the giggling classroom.

"no, I don't." Chi-yeol mumbled deadpanned. The class was busy giggling at how stupid and clueless he looked. Everyone was cut off by Lieutenant Lee shortly.

"Instead, three reward points." Lieutenant Lee flatly stated. This caught everyones attention as they raised their distracted heads or turned away from Chi-yeol back tot he uniformed man.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"Same goes for Senior Trainee." He added in.

"Wait, thats—"

"Why are you just telling us that?" So-yoon and Joon-hee asked him in the front of the classroom together. The class were making all inaudible objections and complaints, but he didn't bother answering any of them.

"Theres a reward point system separate from the CSAT extra credits. You get rewarded according to you training results and attitude. Ten reward points become one CSAT extra credit. On the other hand, thirty demerit points will get you discharged. You'll also lose all your CSAT extra credits."

"Whats this?"

"That makes no sense."

"Ten points?" Everyone asked and murmured to one another.

Min-ha only felt a bit more motivated to do okay on the training. She was a bit upset with herself for not volunteering for the record keeper, but she wasn't going to really beat herself up over it since she didn't want to do it anyways. She felt like this was all a bit more than she was ready for. She was already feeling overwhelmed hearing about the schedule and having to make time for recording people was not apart of that list...but she couldn't deny the sound of three extra points sounded good.

"All right then, to your barracks at once." He stated, only causing another wave of confusion and questions from the teenagers.

"Barracks?" Min-ha mumbled to herself.

"Where is that?" So-yoon sat sideways in her chair to Joon-hee, Tae-man and So-yeon.

"What is he saying?"

"Is there such a thing here?" So-yoon asked.

"Girls and boys will have different barracks. There will be no prohibiting any crossing over with any girls in the boys barracks and the same for guys in the girls barracks." He said. "Grab your luggage and follow me."

"This is feeling a lot more real than I remember." Min-ha muttered to So-yeon as the girls stood to their feet. The sound of other students standing caused an eruption of sounds of skidding chairs, voices, bags being tossed and carried.

Min-ha held her backpack on her shoulders and tried her best to keep her other backpack on top of her suitcase without it toppling over. She felt somewhat excited and nervous at the same time. She was immediately thinking about how no she really wouldn't be having any  privacy. She knew she wouldn't, but now she was sharing a room with all the girls in the class, which was 11 other girls. She was just happy he didn't particularly hate any of them, maybe not have a relationship with some, but most of them were her friends or she was on neutral terms with.