First 3 classes

Period 1: Literature

Levi dragged himself to his desk, there were four rows, eight desks in each row. He was in row two, seat four. He slumped down, Hanji taking the desk next to him.
"Hey Levi, do you think we'll have some surprise final test that'll determine if we graduate or not in this class?"
"Hanji, why do you torture me?"

"There goes Hanji again, being an idiot" a voice from behind Levi creeped in his ear, he made a slight turn.

"Nobody cares about your input Oulo you ugly bastard." Hanji spat.

"Hey...Hanji, don't call people names like that." A softer voice came from the seat on the other side of Hanji.
Levi leaned over a bit to see Petra shaking slightly. She always tried to seem brave but her shaking demeanor conflicted it.
"Awh, pretty gal to come back me up?" Oulo flashed his creepy smile that he thought was charming. It made Levi cringe. Petra jumped slightly in embarrassment and waved her hands in front of her while shaking her head. Her face was turning red.
"N..no!! It's not like that! I just-"

"Give it a rest Petra." Ymir went and sat on Hanji's desk. Hanji let out a small noise of annoyance.
"But Ymir I- "
"Petra, we all know you got the hots for frog face over here." Ymir smirked and leaned in close to Petra.
"So tell me, since it's all out in the open..."
Petra leaned away from Ymir, her face burning up.
"How's the sex?"
"YMIR!!" Everyone, including Levi, chorused.
"Whaaaat?" She shrugged and chuckled.
"I'm a curious person!" She went and moved over and sat on Petras desk.
Levi got up and walked to her.
"That's enough. Leave her alone."
"Or what?" She stood up as well, towering over him.
"Oh don't tell me..." She gave an evil grin.
Oulo and Hanji rolled their eyes.
"You got it hot for Ral too?"
Levi swung his hand back, ready to land a blow on Ymir.
"LEVI NO!" A petite blonde came jogging over.
"Levi! I'm sorry! Ugh Ymir, I leave you out of my sight for five minutes and you're causing riots!"
"B...but Christa! I-"
"NO." Christa stomped over and put her hands on her hips, giving Ymir a dirty, yet adorable look. It was hard to take her seriously. Ymir was flustered, she stuttered and laughed nervously. The only weakness Ymir had was Christa. A 5'1, 105 pound, little blonde.
Hanji and Oulo bent over, covering their mouths and muffling their laughs.
Levi stared at the little feud and groaned. Petra stood up and snuck around the two fighting girls and nudged Levi.
"S...sorry Levi. I didn't mean to butt in and bother you." She looked down at her little black flats and blushed.
Levi looked over to her, he tilted his head slightly and ran his hand through his hair.
"It's not a big deal. Next time, stop shaking. Four years of high school and you haven't even learned to speak without turning red."
Petra giggled a bit and smiled at him.
"Four years of high school and just now you speak more than a few words to me?"
He smirked at her
"Touché"

"Alright class." The teacher walked in, carrying two cups of coffee, a suitcase and a binder.
"Take your seat."

Hanji skipped up to the teachers desk and put an apple on it.
"Um, Miss Church, why have you only been on time 3 times this entire year? You're late again. Can't you get in trouble? Or whatever."

"Hanji, think of my life like a big old ball of kittens."

"What? Why?"

"Exactly. Go sit."

Hanji shrugged and went and sat down. Levi took his seat and slowly everyone in the class was making their way to their desks.
Ymir was pouting and Christa was in the desk next to her with her arms crossed and an eyebrow raised in irritation to Ymir.

"Alright you all, it's been a great year, there's today and tomorrow left, we finished our final lesson and test early because we're all so bright even the sun was told not to stare at us. So it's a free day. Enjoy it. Don't bother me." She directed her eyes at Hanji.
"Especially you."
"How cruel Miss. Church. I am friends with your son."
"Find something to do Hanji."
Hanji sighed and put her head down.
Levi did the same, facing the window on his left. He tuned everything and everyone out until he closed his eyes and fell victim to his tiredness.