Dorms

(In this story skz still has a dorm but bigger, they don't have them nasty dorms jyp be givin them)
Not sure if I mentioned this but the story will change povs so...
Instead of using the name Heyrin though I will just put you (example)
You sit on the steps instead of Heyrin sits on the steps
______________________________________________________________________________

A bit of background- straykids was already a group when jyp decided that straykids needed another member after woojin left and that's when you came in. (You know how jyp acts like a mental patient) so he wanted to switch it up a bit and have a full group of guys and one girl, how bad could it be?

You stood in front of the dorms door, a bit nervous. Should I knock or should I text them outside? You thought as your heart beat out of your chest.  You looked down at your bags took a deep breathe and knocked. You heard muffled yells and stuff moving around just as  bang Chan opened the door with his bright smile.
" hello, come in" he spoke sweetly as he gestured inside and took two of your bags.

" um hi" you could hear the nervousness in your voice yet you still smiled back at Chan, taking off your shoes inside and bring your other bag inside with you.

As you walked in each member came up and greeted you, except Felix which greeted you from the couch not paying much attention to you either as he used his phone.you didn't think much of it since you basically replaced woojin and you were a formal member it would take some time getting use to of course.

" soo where should I put my bags" you made a blank face as you looked around the dorm

Bang Chan instantly replied being the nicest " you could share a room with me and in, changbin and seungmin, han and leeknow, or Felix and hyunjin"

You thought for a second looking around the room at everyone " umm you and I.n I guess! You told bangchan as him and I.n smiled and lend you to their room where you could unpack. You felt like you made a really good choice I.n was really relatable and kind as he was just a few months older than you and bang Chan was by far the most welcoming and nicest out of everyone.

You were lazy and didn't really unpack your things much just your valuable's and stuffed animals but your clothes were folded in your suit case and you could live off that for a few days.

" good thing you came now Heyrin bang Chan and Felix are about down cooking" i.n told you leading you to the kitchen where it smelt Delicious 
" yea good thing" you smiled a bit at I.n, he was very inviting which made you show your genuine emotion and kindness towards him so quickly, he made you feel comfortable already, you were becoming best friends.

______________________________________________________________________________
I know it was a short chapter but you can deal with it
you get what you get and you don't get upset👉👵

Anyways I might make a longer chapter tomorrow but I gotta go to sleep byeeeee😘