𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 (𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧)

I love adding random references (I LOVE MULAN)

Also don't know K-pop idols get to practice or anything so time skip for now UNTIL YOU PEOPLE TELL ME😞
(You guys are in the practice room now)
_______________________________________________________________________________

You're a bit nervous as you guys stretch, it was your first practice with them, but you were comfortable with them. Instead of talking with everyone your kinda in your own,in your own thoughts. Not like it's a bad thing, but it looked like you were a loner(😐).

Your choreographer had told you guys what parts of LALALALA you needed to work on, and that you would film the RACER version of the LALALALA practice video.

The first part of practice you guys just practice a few moves in the mirror, by yourself, making sure you have them correct. After you guys have a quick water break.

You wipe the sweat off your forehead breathing a bit heavy " damn" you mumble. You heard a small laugh coming from the left. You look over, of course it's Felix. You look away quickly a bit embarrassed, Felix continues to stare curiously at you, as you don't DARE look back. Awkwardly you kinda jog back to your spot, where you wait for the others to be done with their water break.

You guys are now practicing LALALALA, the choreographer is now watching you guys do the dance,he seems to be pleased. You guys get another dance after dancing full out a few times, but the choreographer calls you over.

" yes?" You ask as you come to the front of the room to him, still out of breath having your water bottle in your hand taking
A few sips.

" i watched you practice for the first time, don't get me wrong you were good, but i can tell your nervous and that's causing you not to dance full out." The choreographer tells you softly, not to make you more nervous or scared. You nod in reply taking an another sip then answering.

" im sorry, I'll try harder" you tell him a bit disappointed in yourself ngl.
" no it's okay, just know you don't have to be nervous at all" he tells you patting your back, gesturing back to the team.
You nod in reply walking back over, placing your water bottle in the corner and walking to your side.

" ONE MORE TIME PLEASE" the choreographer tells you guys, as you sigh getting into position. He starts the music, you try your hardest going full out, you don't seem as nervous, getting comfortable with them.

" that was actually really good, probably one of the best" the choreographer says looking at you though but speaking in general.
You smile and nod as everyone seems to be happy too, but let's be honest leeknow and hyunjin did the best out of all of us.
" since, you guys will have the rest of the day off" the choreographer smiles at you guys then towards you, you smile back. Everyone starts packing up and seems to be happy that they have the day off.

" How about we celebrate by getting take out?" Bang Chan asks knowing the answer will be yes. And of course he was right everyone seems to be happy and celebrate even more, you smile softly at their excitement, even Felix was happy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Don't worry imma add more to this chapter but i just wanted to get something out for you guys.
Sorry if it was boring btw. BUT IM ACTUALLY GETTING THESE CHAPTERS OUT FOR ONCE.
But im starting school again tomorrow so... don't expect shit. Jk(im not)

Byeeeeee😋