AM I COOL WITH YOU (new jeans)

You guys like the new jeans reference yes or yes😙

Ok enjoyyyyy
______________________________________________________________________________

Lil time skip

You finished the dishes feeling a bit more comfortable with everyone, except Felix of course, " WHO WANTS TO PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME" asked playfully. You giggled a bit as Han and I.n head shot up " meeee" they yelled.

You looked around as Felix looked as he wanted to play too ngl but didn't say anything.

" umm felix do you wanna play" you asked in a softer tone, not to annoy him

His face went from blank to a small small smile " um I guess but hyunjin wants to play too" he said pulling hyunjin to the dining table. You walked over with han and I.n too.
" how about we start a live?????" You asked them opening Roblox on your iPad (let's just say you got a phone and an iPad just for a bigger screen😛)
" yassssss " Han said start a live in his phone (or sum shit)

You all greeted stays looking through the comment a bit and answering. After a bit you go back to  roblox.

"Fashion famous anyone??????" You asked them as Felix's eyes widen

" YASSSS I LOVE THAAT GAME" Felix friended you and join you as you and everyone else giggle a bit
"Ok join me thennnnn" you told him as you smiled a bit at him, you quickly looked down and stopped smiling as he looked at you and stared blankly before looking down again.

Time skip

As you guys played Roblox you found your self continuously looking over at felix a few times you made eye contact but he quickly looks away.

" ok guys I think it's getting a bit late and we should go to sleep" Han tells a complete lie to stay as it was only 7:30
You all wave to stay as he ends the live, you all are finished playing Roblox too.

" DONT BOTHER ME IM GOING TO RECORD " Chan tells the children as he goes in his recording room. You just giggle a bit at their antics.

You walk to your new room laying on the bed as you scroll through TikTok.
"Ohhhhhhh this TikTok dance is sooooo meee" You basically yell turning on the light and setting up your phone to film on the straykids account and your main(let's pretend she has her own account).
" DID I HEAR TIKTOK" Felix basically breaks into your room scaring you a bit with hyunjin by his side.
" lemmme be in it " Felix goes back to his normal self with a blank voice his excitement trying to break out.

" um sure" you say blankly back

(The Tyler the creator left,right,left go right trend btw🫡)

You finish setting up your phone hyunjin just in the background for support managing to look the best in the TikTok.
You and Felix smile as you do the TikTok which is like the first t8me you have ever bonded or really talked.

"This good?" You show Felix the TikTok
" yea whatever" he shrugs leaving your room with hyunjin as you post the TikTok to your TikTok and straykids smiling as he was happy for the first time, or at least what you've seen.

_______________________________________________________________________________

This chapter was short again I GOTTA LOCK IN BROOOOO😫😫😫😫

But how did you feel about the chapter
I. Feel it's moving too fast and this happens in all my books and the plot is really bad and the book it bad but anyways💁‍♂️

CYAAAAAA😘😘😘😛😛😛😙😙😙🫡🫡🫡

CASE 143-F.LX X READER जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें