The only reason I'm writing this is because I feel bad for the ppl in the comments saying they're reading this...

_______________________________________________________________________________

You walk in the dorm last taking off your shoes and after locking the door. You glance at everyone as they disperse into the kitchen, living room, and their rooms. You walk into your room, no one's in here. You shrug locking the door and quickly changing into something comfortable(unlocking the door), and plopping on your bed. (Grey sweatpants and a black Nike shirt).

"HYERIN THE FOODS HERE"  Bang Chan yells from the dining room. You mumble something in response sitting up in your bed and eventually walking to the dining room. Everyone was either eating in the living room watching tv, watching something while eating in the dining room, or i pursue eating in their room. Your food was just on a plate on the table, you grabbed it thanking bangchan before walking to your room. I.n was eating in his bed but didn't mind you in the room.

Time skip

You just finished your food and placed the plate on your bedside table, and just like that you fell asleep.

Time skip

you yawn as you were awakened from the sunlight beaming in your face. You scrunch your face up and sneeze. ( not 1 of those cute sneezes...) . Though you didn't wake up anyone else because they were already awake, you still wanted to be quiet because of how early it was ( about 6:45). You roll out of bed and walk to your closet, what should I wear... you thought. Black cargo pants, a plain white shirt and skz manic tour hoodie. You threw it on your bed and walked to the bathroom( getting ready and whatever)

After you walked back to your room and put on your clothes, skipping the jewelry since you would be dancing, you walk out of your room and your nose starts running after you sneeze again. Everyone just stares at you expect chan of course.

" are you okay?" Chan asks as he walks towards you and places a hand on your back.

" yea, my throat is just kinda sore"  u clear your throat a bit

" dont worry about coming to the studio today then, I don't want u to get worse and make others sick" chan caringly tells you but then walks over to the kitchen cabinet bring out a cough medicine and handing it to you, before making you a tea.

" thank you, chan, really" you sincerely tell him as everyone starts getting ready to leave.

" wait, I don't want to leave u alone here umm... Felix stay in the dorm with hyerin" chan speaks as they leave the dorm. Felix is left dumbfounded.

" why do I... ughhh fine" Felix tried to argue but truly didn't want to cause problems with his leader. (that sounds really weird but idc). 

you look at Felix then at the door close, it gets extremely quiet once the door slams and you walking  to your room changing to a comfy outfit as you would be home, and come out  

daddy did this just for u kittens