Bust a move

Yn pov
I woke up and got dressed. We are going to the quarry today.

I get on my bike with Eddie and head to the quarry

I get on my bike with Eddie and head to the quarry. The boys strip and my eyes go to Stanley jeez he was hot. I made sure not to stare. I was a little farther back then the boys. I saw Beverly head this way. She waved and I waved back. "Wanna jump with me?" She asked quietly and sweetly. "Sure" I whisper back "O-ok who's going fi-first?" Bill asked. Bev looked at me and smiled. I looked back. "We will!" She spoke taking off her sundress. I followed her moves taking my dress off leaving me in my Bra and underwear. We both ran and jumped of the ledge. Our bodies splashed the cold ish water. "Come on!" Beverly yelled at the boys to jump. One by one they all jumped down. We all splashed around and swam we played some grounds chicken fight and we all where just kids being kids.

"Come on Eddie spaghetti" Richie teases him. "Don't call me that you know I hate it" Eddie argues back. "Are they always like this?" I asked Stanley. "Yeah. Always. You will get used to him don't worry" Stanley said smiling. I looked at him then looked at the two boys. We swam some more.

We got out and me and Bev sunbathed. I felt eyes on me. And as if on cue me and Beverly looked over to see the boys looking at us. They all turned to look away and acted like they where doing something else. I smirked. "Wow is that a smile I see?" Richie laughed trying to act like he was not looking at us. Richie started looking through Bens backpack. "News flash Ben, schools out for summa!" Richie said in a news reporter voice. "Oh that, that's not school stuff." Ben said. "Who sent you this?" Richie asked pulling out a post card. "No one, give it back." Ben said with his face red getting the card and puting it away.

"What's with the history project?" Richie asked "Oh... Well, when I first moved here, I didn't really have anyone to hang out with, so I just started spending time in the library." Ben said. "On purpose?" Richie asked. "Oh I wanna see." Beverly said getting up. I got up aswell and sat down next to Stanly to look at the thing. I felt his eyes on me and I winked at him and saw him blush. "I have more stuff back home, if you wanna see it." Ben said. We all agreed and got on our cloths and rode to bens house.

❤️❤️❤️